Groove (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture)
Taille de l'album MP3:
Kinetic Records, Reprise Records
House, Techno, Trance, UK Garage, Breakbeat, Soundtrack, Dialogue
Date de publication:
Téléchargement le album Various - Groove (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture)
|1||–W||Duke's Up (Joshua's Dubwise Mix)|
Remix – Joshua MichaelsWritten-By – Annesely, Carnes, Boyce, Lemoine, Hampton
|2||–Orbital||Halcyon + On + On|
Producer [Extra Production By] – Mr Mr MannWritten-By – OrbitalWritten-By [Sample] – Barton
Written-By – Deryl Dorsett, Stan Dorsett
|4||–Baby D Love||You're The Lucky Ones|
Written-By – Dmitri Ponce
|5||–Alter)ring||Infinitely Gentle Blows (Scott Hardkiss Aural Hallucination Mix)|
Remix – Scott HardkissWritten-By – Kenneth Newby
|6||–Christian Smith & E.B.E. Present Timeline||Perpetual|
Presenter – Christian Smith, E.B.E. Written-By – Christian Smith, Lucas Rodenbush
|7||–Libra Presents Taylor||Anomaly (Calling Your Name) (Ferry Corsten Remix)|
Presenter – LibraProducer, Written-By – Brian Transeau, TaylorRemix, Producer [Additional] – F. CorstenVocals [Featuring Vocals By] – Jan Johnston
Written-By – John Digweed/Nick Muir
|9||–DJ Garth & E.T.I.||20 Minutes Of Disco Glory (Simon's Come-Unity Mix)|
Remix, Producer [Additional] – Simon PearsonWritten-By – DJ Garth, E.T.I.
|10||–B-15 Project Featuring Crissy D & Lady G||Girls Like Us|
Featuring – Crissy D, Lady GWritten-By – A. Campbell, B. Travers, D. Nevers, J. Fyffe
|11||–Unknown Artist||"No Obstacles, Only Challenges"||0:46|
|12||–Boozy & Swan||Champagne Beat Boogie|
Written-By – Laron McNally, Robert Cameron
Saxophone [Sax] – Peter ShrubshallScratches – J. GriffithsWritten-By – L. Mullin, M. Truman
|14||–Unknown Artist||"Wanna Go To The Endup?"||0:10|
|9362-47765-2||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture Groove (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Reprise Records||9362-47765-2||Europe||2000|
|9 47765-2||Various||Groove (Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture) (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Kinetic Records, Reprise Records||9 47765-2||US||2000|
|none||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture Groove (CDr, Comp, Mixed, Promo)||Kinetic Records||none||US||2000|
- Design – Spacebooty.com
- DJ Mix [Mixed By] – Wade Randolph Hampton, Wish FM
- Executive-Producer [Album Executive Producer] – Danielle Renfrew, Greg Harrison , Stephanie Smiley, Wade Randolph Hampton
- Photography By [All Other Photos By] – David Axelbank
- Photography By [Cover Photo Of Dmitri From The Lower Haight By] – Matt Irving
- Sound Designer [Sound Design Elements From The Film Created By] – Andrea Gard
Track 2 published by Oracabessa Publishing. Courtesy of Oracabessa Records. ℗ 1999 Oracabessa Records.
Track 3 published by Cameron & McNally Music (BMI). Courtesy of Hardkiss Music / Frisky Records. ℗ 1999 Hardkiss Music / Frisky Records.
Track 4 published by Twacky Tracks (BMI). Courtesy of Twacky Tracks. ℗ 1999 Twacky Tracks.
Track 5 published by La Belle Epoque Musique (BMI). Courtesy of Zoemagik. ℗ 1999 Zoemagik.
Track 6 published by No Rest For The Wicked Music (BMI). Courtesy of Grayhound Recordings. ℗ 1999 Grayhound Recordings.
Track 7 published by Deep Dish Music (ASCAP). Courtesy of Yoshitoshi Recordings. ℗ 1999 Yoshitoshi Recordings.
Track 8 published by BMI. Contains a sample of "It's A Fine Day", performed by Opus III, courtesy of PWL, Int. ℗ 1993 FFRR.
Track 9 published by Publishnow (ASCAP) / Oldgate Music (BMI). Licensed courtesy of Musicnow Records. ℗ 1999 Musicnow Records.
Track 10 published by Bedrock Music Ltd. (MCPS/BMI). Courtesy of Bedrock Records. ℗ 1999 Bedrock Records.
Track 11 published by Sherlock Holmes Music. Recorded and mixed at Soho Studios. Courtesy of Distinctive Records. ℗ 1999 Distinctive Records.
Track 12 published by La Belle Epoque Musique (BMI). Courtesy of Domestic Recordings. ℗ 1997 Domestic Recordings.
Track 14 published by Vibrant Arts (BMI). Courtesy of Zoemagik. ℗ 1999 Zoemagik.
Photos and dialogue samples courtesy of Sony Pictures Classics. © 2000. Mixed at La Belle Epoque Studios, April 20, 2000 @ 4:20am. Mastered at Counterpoint Studios, Salt Lake City, Utah. Sound design elements of the film created at Skywalker Ranch, Marin County, California.
©℗ 2000 Reprise Records. Photos and dialogue samples © 2000 Sony Pictures Classics.
Tracks 1 & 13 are snippets of dialogue from the film.
- Barcode: 9 325583 008061
- Matrix / Runout: 9362477652 C E1 D.A.T.A.
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Oracabessa Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hardkiss
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Frisky Records San Francisco
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twacky Tracks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZoëMagik Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grayhound Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yoshitoshi Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Musicnow Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bedrock Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Distinct'ive Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domestic Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Sony Pictures Classics
- Licensed From – Oracabessa Records
- Licensed From – Hardkiss
- Licensed From – Frisky Records San Francisco
- Licensed From – Twacky Tracks
- Licensed From – ZoëMagik Records
- Licensed From – Grayhound Recordings
- Licensed From – Yoshitoshi Recordings
- Licensed From – PWL International
- Licensed From – Musicnow Records
- Licensed From – Bedrock Records
- Licensed From – Distinct'ive Records
- Licensed From – Domestic Recordings
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Mixed At – La Belle Epoque Studios
- Mastered At – Counterpoint Studios, Salt Lake City
- Produced At – Skywalker Ranch
- Published By – Oracabessa Publishing
- Published By – Cameron & McNally Music
- Published By – Twacky Tracks
- Published By – La Belle Epoque Musique
- Published By – No Rest For The Wicked Music
- Published By – Dish Deep Music
- Published By – Publishnow Music
- Published By – Oldgate Music
- Published By – Bedrock Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sherlock Holmes Music
- Published By – Vibrant Arts
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture Dead Man Walking. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 8 Mile: Music from and Inspired by the Motion Picture is the official soundtrack to the 2002 movie of the same name. The album, performed by various artists, was released under Shady Records. It spawned the hit single Lose Yourself by Eminem, who also stars in the semi-autobiographical movie. The album also spawned a follow up soundtrack, More Music from 8 Mile, consisting of songs that appear in the film and were released as singles during the film's time setting of 1995. One of the songs was. Executive-Producer Danielle Renfrew, Greg Harrison 3, Stephanie Smiley, Wade Randolph Hampton. Photography By David Axelbank. Photography By Matt Irving 4. Groove Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture CD, Comp, Mixed. Kinetic Records, Reprise Records. Liquid Bridge: Music From and Inspired By the Motion PIcture. UMG от лица компании 3H BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. The Adam ClaytonLarry Mullen update of the classic theme is OK, but that same epithet applies also to Danny Elfman's somewhat generic-sounding music. Come to think of it, the entire album tends strongly toward the generic - just perfect for the airplay end of the spectrum, no doubt. Music from the Original Motion Picture Krush Groove also called just Krush Groove Soundtrack is a soundtrack album by various urban-oriented artists, which was released on Warner Bros. Records in 1985. Krush Groove Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Q&A. What did Run of Run DMC think of the film In 1986, Run told Rolling Stone . Album 2002 16 Songs. Try it tracks 55:29. Listen album. R'n'B Rap Hip-Hop. Mobb Deep , Tevin Campbell and others. Songs in album Steel: Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture 1997. Mobb Deep - Mobb Of Steel. Music Inspired by Scarface - OST, Лицо Со Шрамом - Саундтрек НЕОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЙ. Gangsta Rap. Picture Palace Music. Music Inspired By The Cabinet Of Dr Caligari. Electronic Post-Rock Berlin School. I'm Breathless: Music from and Inspired by the Film Dick Tracy. Pop Jazz Swing