Téléchargement le album Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset
|1||Contacting My Angel|
|2||When Will I Ever Learn To Live In God|
|3||Have I Told You Lately|
|4||I'd Love To Write Another Song|
Alto Saxophone – Stan SultzmanBaritone Saxophone – Alan BarnesTrombone – Cliff HardieTrumpet – Henry Lowther
|5||These Are The Days|
|6||Whenever God Shines His Light|
Bass – Steve PearceVocals – Cliff Richard
|10||I'm Tired Joey Boy|
|839 262-1||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (LP, Album)||Polydor||839 262-1||UK||1989|
|839 262-5||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (DCC, Album)||Polydor||839 262-5||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|5305449||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor, Exile||5305449||Australia||2008|
|839 262-2||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (CD, Album)||Polydor||839 262-2||Australia||1989|
|none||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (12xFile, FLAC, Album, RE, RM, 24b)||Legacy||none||2020|
- Arranged By [Strings, Brass] – Fiachra Trench
- Art Direction, Design – Shoot That Tiger!
- Artwork [Jacket Concept] – John Minihan, Michael McDonagh
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon
- Bass – Clive Culberson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Angelique Cooper, Jeff Bruckner, Hugo Williamson, Jean-Baptiste Lierre, Richard Arnold, Richard Sullivan, Steve Williams
- Guitar – Arty McGlynn
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Van Morrison
- Leader [String Section] – Gavin Wright
- Mixed By, Engineer – Mick Glossop
- Organ [Hammond] – Georgie Fame
- Percussion, Drums – Dave Early, Roy Jones
- Photography By – Mike Smallcombe
- Piano, Synthesizer, Accordion – Neil Drinkwater
- Producer – Ivan Morrison
- Written-By [All Songs] – Van Morrison
Recorded at The Woolhall, Eden, Olympic, Westside and The Townhouse Studios, England.
Mixed at The Woolhall & The Townhouse.
℗ & © Caledonia Productions Ltd. 1989
- Barcode (Text): 0 42283 92622 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 042283926226
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.|STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Price Code: POL 900
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 839 262-2 01 % A
- Matrix / Runout (Credit in mould): MADE IN W.GERMANY BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 839 262-2 01 % J
- Made By – PDO, Germany
- Marketed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Produced For – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Caledonia Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Wool Hall
- Published By – Essential Music
Avalon Sunset is the nineteenth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison. It was released in 1989 by Mercury Records to both commercial and critical success. In 2008, Avalon Sunset was reissued and remastered, featuring an alternative take of Whenever God Shines His Light, and a version of When the Saints Go Marching In with additional lyrics by Morrison. Avalon Sunset. Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset 1989. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Pop-Rock Jazz Soul. Van Morrison. Songs in album Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset 1989. Van Morrison - Whenever God Shines His Light. Van Morrison - Contacting My Angel. Van Morrison - I'd Love To Write Another Song. Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately. Van Morrison - Coney Island. Van Morrison - I'm Tired Joey Boy. Van Morrison scored one of his biggest commercial successes with Avalon Sunset, a record highlighted by the gorgeous Have I Told You Lately, one of his most heartfelt love songs and a major radio hit which helped introduce his music to a new generation of listeners. Not a consistently strong LP, Avalon Sunset is nevertheless the work of a master craftsman, its lush orchestration and atmospheric production casting an irresistibly elegant spell a deeply spiritual record, it also includes the standout opener, Whenever God Shines His Light, a collaboration with Cliff Richa. Listen free to Van Morrison Avalon Sunset Whenever God Shines His Light, Contacting My Angel and more. 10 tracks 41:14. Released May 19, 1989. Avalon Sunset Tracklist. Whenever God Shines His Light Ft. Cliff Richard Lyrics. Contacting My Angel Lyrics. Completa la tua Collezione su Van Name Van Morrison. Album Name Avalon Sunset. Type Album. Released date 19 May 1989. Labels Unknown label. Other productions from Van Morrison. Three Chords and the Truth. You're Driving Me Crazy. Van Morrison: все альбомы, включая The Essential Van Morrison , Astral Weeks , Astral Weeks: Live at the Hollywood Bowl и другие. Avalon Sunset, 1989. Whenever God Shines His Light, 04:55. Contacting My Angel, 04:58. I'd Love to Write Another Song, 02:54. Have I Told You Lately, 04:20. Coney Island, 02:03. I'm Tired Joey Boy, 02:33. Avalon Sunset is a music album by Van Morrison released in 1989. Avalon Sunset is ranked 4,860th in the overall chart, 732nd in the 1980s, and 70th in the year 1989. The top rated track on this album is Have I Told You Lately. This album is rated in the top 18 of all albums on