Téléchargement le album The Wallflowers - Bringing Down The Horse
|3||Laughing Out Loud|
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
Mixed By – Andy Wallace
|7||Angel On My Bike||4:21|
|8||6th Avenue Heartache||5:37|
|10||I Wish I Felt Nothing||5:02|
|11||God Don't Make Lonely Girls||4:48|
|INTD-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||INTD-90055||US||1996|
|IND 90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, MCA Records||IND 90055||Europe||1996|
|INTD-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album, Club)||Interscope Records||INTD-90055||Canada||1996|
|INTD-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||INTD-90055||Australia||1996|
|IND-90055||The Wallflowers||Bringing Down The Horse (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||IND-90055||Argentina||1996|
- A&R [Assistant] – Stephen Levy
- A&R [Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Booking [For CAA] – Kevin Gasser
- Coordinator [Project] – Ed Alexander
- Design – Carin Goldberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Salcedo, Dave Glover, Howard Willing, Mike Piersante, Rail Rogut, Richard Landers, Ronnie Revera, Tom Banghari, Tom Nellen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jon Schiff, Neal Avron, Toby Wright, Tom Lord-Alge
- Legal [Representation, For Manat, Phwlps & Philips] – Ken Kraus
- Management – Andrew Slater
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 11)
- Musician [Additional] – Adam Duritz, David Rawlings, Don Heffington, Fred Tackett, Gary Louris, Jay Joyce, Jon Brion, Leo LeBlanc, Michael Penn, Mike Campbell, Patrick Warren, Sam Phillips, Stephen Bruton, T-Bone Burnett
- Photography By [Additional Photos] – Nikhil Paniz
- Photography By [Band] – Mark Seliger
- Producer [Produced By] – T-Bone Burnett
- Written-By – Jakob Dylan
Recorded at Sunset Sound, Groove Masters, O'Henry Studios, House Of Blues West & Brooklyn Studios all in Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Record One, Los Angeles, CA.
All songs by Jacob Dylan Brother Jumbo (ASCAP)
Adam Duritz appears courtesy of DGC Records
Gary Louis appears courtesy of American Recordings
Sam Philips appears courtesy of Virgin Records America, Inc.
Michael Ward appears courtesy of Fish Of Death Records
Michael Penn appears courtesy 57 Records / Epic Records
Dedicated to Leo Le Blanc (May 27, 1939-April 2, 1995
℗ 1996 Interscope Records. Printed in U.S.A.
© 1996 Interscope Records.
Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
- Barcode (Text): 0 20831-1634-2 2 77
- Barcode (Scan): 020831163422
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDX-045026 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 5100
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-045026 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L337
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5100
- Other (on disc): DIDY 045026
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Recorded At – O'Henry Sound Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Blues West
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Studios
- Mixed At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Brother Jumbo Music
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDX-045026
Bringing Down the Horse is the second album by the American rock band The Wallflowers. It was released worldwide on May 21, 1996. The album was produced by T-Bone Burnett and features hits such as One Headlight, 6th Avenue Heartache, The Difference, and Three Marlenas. Bringing Down the Horse went quadruple platinum and is the Wallflowers' highest-selling album to date. Three songs from the album were nominated for Grammy Awards in 1997 the Wallflowers received two nominations, both for 6th. Bringing Down The Horse - The Wallflowers. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Of course, there are only. Songs in album The Wallflowers - Bringing Down The Horse 1996. The Wallflowers - One Headlight. The Wallflowers - 6th Avenue Heartache. The Wallflowers - Bleeders. The Wallflowers - Three Marlenas. The Wallflowers - The Difference. The Wallflowers - Invisible City. The Wallflowers - Laughing Out Loud. The Wallflowers - Josephine. The Wallflowers - God Don't Make Lonely Girl. 04:49 320 Кб. Bringing Down the Horse is the second album of The Wallflowers, which was released in 1996. It contains hits such as One Headlight, 6th Avenue Heartache, Three Marlenas, and The Difference. One Headlight was the band's most popular single, reaching 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock, Modern Rock, and Adult top 40 charts. The Wallflowers commenced work on the album in 1994. The writing and recording process spanned two years and five California recording studios. The album was finished in early 1996. Bringing Down the read more. Bringing Down the Horse. The Wallflowers. The Wallflowers - One Headlight Official Video - Продолжительность: 4:45. Van Halen The Story of Their Unreleased Album & Whatever Happened To The Songs. Released May 22, 1996. Bringing Down the Horse Tracklist. One Headlight Lyrics. Producers T-Bone Burnett. Product description. Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse - CD. When people talk about Jakob Dylan these days, they're less likely to refer to his famous father than to his band, the Wallflowers, and their breakthrough album, Bringing Down the Horse. When the Wallflowers recorded their self-titled album in 1992, most of the band's members were 22 and weren't ready for prime time yet. The songs had flashes of inspiration and promise but didn't really hang together