Téléchargement le album The Velvet Underground - Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico
|1||Venus In Furs||5:07|
|2||White Light/White Heat||2:44|
|4||I'm Waiting For The Man||4:37|
|5||Pale Blue Eyes||5:40|
Vocals – Nico
|9||Beginning To See The Light||4:48|
|10||I Heard Her Call My Name||4:05|
|11||Here She Comes||2:00|
|12||Run, Run, Run||4:18|
|13||Black Angel's Death Song||3:10|
|16||There She Goes Again||2:30|
|17||All Tomorrow's Parties|
Vocals – Nico
|2683 006, 2354010/1||The Velvet Underground||Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||MGM Records, MGM Records||2683 006, 2354010/1||UK||1971|
|2629001||Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico||Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico - Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico (2xLP, Comp, Gat)||Polydor||2629001||Netherlands||1983|
|523 706-2||The Velvet Underground||The Story Of Velvet Underground (2xCD, Comp, RE)||Polydor||523 706-2||Europe||Unknown|
|2626 001||The Velvet Underground||Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico (2xLP, Comp)||Metro Records||2626 001||Germany||1972|
|2629 001, 841 0181||The Velvet Underground||Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico (2xLP, Comp, RP, Gat)||Metro Records, MGM Records||2629 001, 841 0181||UK||Unknown|
- Illustration, Design, Art Direction – Grahame Berney, Keith Davis
- Percussion – Maureen Tucker
- Sleeve Notes – Russ Curry
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar – Stirling Morrison
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Lou Reed
- Vocals, Viola [Electric], Organ, Bass Guitar – John Cale
- Written-By – Cale (tracks: B5, C1, D1, D3), Reed, Tucker (tracks: B5, C1, D1), Morrison (tracks: B5, C1, D1), The Velvet Underground (tracks: A2, D2, D4)
Anthology of tracks from the first three Velvet Underground albums.
French reissue with price code 'POL 390' on back sleeve, period c.1979-1984.
On spine: G.U. 2629 001
On cover back: Stereo playable Mono
Original American Recordings licensed and trademark registered by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc., New York U.S.A.
Distribution Polydor S.A.
Imprimé en France
D.R. (Droits Réservés)
M.G.M Records - A Division Of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped runout, variant 1): 2355017 1 380 CIDIS
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped runout, variant 1): 2355017 2 380 CIDIS
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, stamped runout, variant 1): 2355018 1 XX 380 POLYGRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, stamped runout, variant 1): 2355018 2 380 CIDIS
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped runout, variant 2): 2355017 1 380 POLYGRAM C4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped runout, variant 2): 2355017 2 380 POLYGRAM B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, stamped runout, variant 2): 2355018 1 XX 380 POLYGRAM B2
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, stamped runout, variant 2): 2355018 2 380 CIDIS
- Price Code: POL 390
- Other (Catalog number, disc 1): 2355 017
- Other (Catalog number, disc 2): 2355 018
- Record Company – MGM Records
- Licensed From – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Published By – Three Prong Music
- Manufactured By – Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft
- Lacquer Cut At – C.I.D.I.S. Louviers
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS, Louviers
- Printed By – Glory, Asnières
- Distributed By – Polydor S.A.
Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground featuring Nico is a compilation album of the Velvet Underground released by MGM Records in 1971 that features selections from the band's first three studio albums. The album was released in the UK to capitalise on the interest from Warhol's Pork. The Velvet Underground is the self-titled third studio album by American rock band the Velvet Underground. Released in March 1969, it was their first record with Doug Yule, who was a replacement for John Cale. Recorded in 1968 at TTG Studios in Hollywood, California, the album's sound-consisting largely of ballads and straightforward rock songs-marked a notable shift in style from the band's previous recordings. In 2003, Rolling Stone magazine ranked the album number 314 in their list of the 500. The Velvet Underground & Nico - дебютный альбом американской группы The Velvet Underground при участии певицы Нико один из самых значимых альбомов в истории рок-музыки, оказавший колоссальное влияние на её последующее развитие особенно на альтернативный рок. Записывался в США в трёх различных студиях на протяжении 1966 года в течение мультимедиашоу Энди Уорхола Exploding Plastic Inevitable большая часть сессий прошла на Scepter Studios в Нью-Йорке в апреле. Альбом выпустил в 1967 году лейбл Verve Records. Listen free to The Velvet Underground Andy Warhol's Velvet Underground Featuring Nico I'm Waiting for the Man, Candy Says and more. 17 tracks 91:24. The band also collaborated with Nico for their debut album in 1967, under the supervision of producer and pop artist Andy Warhol. Some see The Velvet Underground as being a bridge between the pacifist themes of the late 60s and the sheer chaos and indifference of the mid-70s punk movement. The Velvet Underground was one of the read more. velvet underground, nico, andy warhol. Acclaimed as the 13th best album ever by Rolling Stone, The Velvet Underground And Nico showed the darker side of the counterculture. With songs like Heroin, European Son, and Femme Fatale, it's easy to see why it is described as the best American album of the 60s. To quote Brian Eno, It the album only sold 30,000 copies, but everyone who bought it started a band. The Velvet Underground: все альбомы, включая The Velvet Underground & Nico , Peel Slowly And See 1965-1969 , The Velvet Underground & Nico и другие. The Velvet Underground. Written-By Cale tracks: B5, C1, D1, D3, Reed , Tucker tracks: B5, C1, D1, Morrison tracks: B5, C1, D1, The Velvet Underground tracks: A2, D2, D4. Laminated gatefold cover with double-sided artwork at the inside. Released March 12, 1967. The Velvet Underground & Nico Tracklist. Sunday Morning Ft. Nico Lyrics. The Velvet Undergrounds first album only sold a few thousand copies, but everyone who bought one formed a band. Brian Eno. Forty-five years after its release, everything that was supposed to have made The Velvet Underground & Nico special has been nearly eradicated by its own legend. Featuring Nico. Producers Andy Warhol & Tom Wilson producer. Writers John Cale, Lou Reed, Maureen Tucker & 1 more. Backing Vocals John Cale, Lou Reed, Nico & 1 more. While the significance of Nico's contributions have been debated over the years, she meshes with the band's outlook in that she hardly sounds like a typical rock vocalist, and if Andy Warhol's presence as producer was primarily a matter of signing the checks, his notoriety allowed The Velvet Underground to record their material without compromise, which would have been impossible. under most other circumstances. Lou Reed, John Cale. The Velvet Underground, Nico