Téléchargement le album The Trammps - The Whole World's Dancing
|1||More Good Times To Remember|
Arranged By, Producer, Written-By – Ron BakerMixed By – Carl Paruolo
|2||The Whole World's Dancing|
Arranged By, Producer, Written-By – Ron Baker
Arranged By, Producer – Ron (Have Mercy) KerseyHarmonica – Stevie WonderHorns – Maurice Spears & His HornsMixed By – Bob Hughes, G. McMillanStrings – Paul Schorr & His StringsWritten-By – Leroy Green, Ron Kersey
|4||My Love, It's Never Been Better|
Arranged By, Producer – Norman HarrisArranged By, Producer, Written-By – Bruce Gray
Arranged By – George BusseyProducer – Norman HarrisWritten-By – Allan Felder, Norman Harris, Ron Tyson
Arranged By – George BusseyProducer – Norman Harris
|7||Love Insurance Policy|
Arranged By – Norman HarrisProducer, Written-By – Bruce Gray, Norman Harris
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Coordinator [Album] – Barbara Bell
- Cover [Assembly] – Mark Maloy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bill Dorman, Bill Bluestein, Darrell Rogers, Doug Graves (tracks: B2), Mike Tarsia
- Engineer [Recording] – Bob Hughes (tracks: B2), Carl Paruolo, Dirk Devlin, Jeff Stewart
- Featuring – Don Renaldo And His Horns And Strings
- Horns – Artie Williams, Harold Watkins, Rubin Henderson
- Management – Buddy Allen Management
- Mastered By – JR
- Mixed By – Tom Moulton (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Performer [Rhythm Section] – Ronald Baker, Norman Harris, Earl Young, Bobby Eli, Bruce Gray, Cotton Kent, Charles Ellerbe, Eugene Curry, Harold Wade, James Walker, Jimmy Williams, Keith Benson, Larry Washington, Mikki Farrow, Ron Kersey, T.J. Tindall
- Performer [The Trammps] – Earl Young, Harold Wade, Jimmy Ellis , Robert Upchurch, Stanley Wade
- Photography By – Jim Houghton
A Baker-Harris-Young Production
All songs recorded at Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania except "Soul Bones" recorded at Total Experience Studio, Los Angeles, California.
Mastered at Sterling Sound Studios, New York, New York
"The Trammps" is a registered trademark of Baker, Harris, Young Productions
℗ © 1979 Atlantic Recording Corporation except Soul Bones and Love Magnet
℗ 1978 Atlantic Recording Corporation
A1: © 1979 Six Strings Music/Listen To This Music/Golden Fleece Music/Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
A2: © 1977 Six Strings Music, adm. by Six Strings Music.
A3: © 1979 Burma East Music/Golden Fleece Music//Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
B1: © 1979 Golden Fleece Music/Listen To This Music/Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
B2: © 1979 Mercy Kersey Music/Out Front Music/Golden Fleece Music/Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
B3: © 1979 Six Strings Music/Out Front Music/Golden Fleece Music/Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
B4: © 1979 Burma East Music/Golden Fleece Music//Ensign Music Corp., adm. by Ensign Music Corp.
Printed in U.S.A.
Also released with different matrix suffix MO
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout): STA-784197-CCC-1-11 PRC TM/JR STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout): STA-784198-CCC-1-111 TM/JR STERLING PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): ST-A-784197-PR
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): ST-A-784197-PR
- Pressing Plant ID (On labels): PR
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Six Strings Music
- Published By – Listen To This Music
- Published By – Golden Fleece Music
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Burma East
- Published By – Mercy Kersey Music
- Published By – Out Front Music
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Total Experience Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Presswell
The Whole World's Dancing - The Trammps. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Whole World's Dancing is the sixth studio album by American soul-disco group, The Trammps, released in 1979 through Atlantic Records. The album peaked at No. 184 on the Billboard 200. The album features the single Soul Bones, which peaked at No. 91 on the Hot Soul Singles chart. Songs in album The Trammps - The Whole World's Dancing 1979. The Trammps - Love Insurance Policy. The Trammps - Teaser. The Trammps - The Whole World's Dancing. The Trammps - My Love, It's Never Been Better. The Trammps - Soul Bones. The Trammps - Love Magnet. The Trammps - More Good Times To Remember. Album 1979 7 Songs. The Trammps. R&BSoul Whole World's Dancing is yet another one of their ignored efforts. In retrospect, the group didn't do too much to help themselves. As The Trammps III was a relative commercial flop, this finds the group often coming off a desperate and a little over-produced. Love Insurance Policy squanders a promising arrangement with an inane premise. Lyrics like Take a piece of my rock, followed by the even worse, You're in good hands, made the group descend into self-parody. Teaser is not much better with Jimmy Ellis screaming to the high h. 2014 Re-recording. The Whole World's Dancing. The Legendary Zing Album. Listen free to The Trammps The Whole World's Dancing Love Insurance Policy, Teaser and more. 7 tracks 37:25. WMG от лица компании Atlantic Records Reservoir Media Publishing. The Whole World's Dancing, 2009. Love Insurance Policy, 07:02. Teaser, 06:16. The Whole World's Dancing, 06:02. My Love, It's Never Been Better, 05:37. Love Magnet, 04:41. More Good Times to Remember, 03:04. Now playing