Téléchargement le album The Kinks - The Kink Kronikles
|3||Did You See His Name?||1:55|
|6||Big Black Smoke||2:32|
|8||Holiday In Waikiki||2:43|
|11||Mindless Child Of Motherhood||3:07|
|12||She's Got Everything||3:05|
|13||Death Of A Clown||3:03|
|16||This Is Where I Belong||2:23|
|19||The Village Green Preservation Society||2:45|
|26||Susannah's Still Alive||2:20|
|28||Get Back In Line||3:05|
|2XS 6454, 6454||The Kinks||The Kink Kronikles (2xLP, Comp, San)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||2XS 6454, 6454||US||1972|
|2XS 6454, 6454||The Kinks||The Kink Kronikles (2xLP, Comp, Pit)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||2XS 6454, 6454||US||1972|
|2XS 6454, 6454||The Kinks||The Kink Kronikles (2xLP, Comp, Ter)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||2XS 6454, 6454||US||1972|
|L5 6454||The Kinks||The Kink Kronikles (Cass, Comp)||Reprise Records||L5 6454||US||1972|
|W2 6454, W2 6454-1||The Kinks||The Kink Kronikles (2xCD, Comp, Club)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||W2 6454, W2 6454-1||US||Unknown|
- Art Direction [Album], Photography By [Cover] – Ed Thrasher
- Design [Inner Spread] – John & Barbara Casado
- Liner Notes – John Mendelsohn
- Producer – Ray Davies, Shel Talmy
- Written-By – Dave Davies (tracks: C7, D2, D5), Ray Davies (tracks: A1 to D1, D3, D4, D6, D7)
Record 1 - Sides A & D
Record 2 - Sides B & C
A1, A6, B3, C4, D1. Hill & Range Songs, Inc. BMI
A2, A3, A7, B1, B4, B5, B7, C2, C5, C7, D3, D6, D7. Noma Music, Inc. / Hi-Count Music, Inc. BMI
A4, B6, C1, D5. Noma Music, Inc.
A5, C6. (From the Soundtrack of the film "Percy") Al Gallico Music Corp. BMI
B2, D4. Abkco Music, Inc. / Noma Music, Inc. BMI
C3. Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. BMI
D2. Noma Music, Inc. / Abkco Music, Inc. BMI
Reprise Records, a Division of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SQBO 1 94394 R 1 #1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SQBO 2 94394 R 1 #1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): SQBO 3 94394 R 1 #1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): SQBO 4 94394 R 1 #2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): (SQBO 1-94394)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): (SQBO 2-94394)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side C): (SQBO 3-94394)
- Matrix / Runout (Label side D): (SQBO 4-94394)
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – ABKCO Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Hill & Range Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Noma Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hi-Count-Music, Inc.
- Published By – Al Gallico Music Corp.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
The Kink Kronikles is a compilation double album by the Kinks, released on Reprise Records in 1972, after the band had signed with RCA Records in 1971. It contains thirteen non-album singles, fourteen tracks taken from five albums released by the band from 1966 to 1971 including the UK-only Percy, and one track previously unreleased. Designed specifically for the American market, it peaked at No. 94 on the Billboard 200. The single versions and mixes were not necessarily used for each track. Listen free to The Kinks The Kink Kronikles Victoria, The Village Green Preservation Society and more. 28 tracks 84:47. Group Compilation. Songs in album The Kinks - The Kink Kronikles 1972. The Kinks - Victoria. The Kinks - The Village Green Preservation Society. The Kinks - The Berkely Mews. The Kinks - Holiday In Waikiki. The Kinks - Willesden Green. The Kinks - This Is Where I Belong. The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset. The Kinks - David Watts. The Kinks - Deadend Street. The Kink Kronikles is a compilation double album by The Kinks, released on Reprise Records in 1972, after the band had signed with RCA Records in 1971. The Kink Kronikles Q&A. Covering the years 1966 through 1970, The Kink Kronikles may not be packed with hits - out of the album's 28 tracks, only nine were hits in the U. or the U. yet it's a definitive overview of this era, which was one of Ray Davies' most productive and influential periods. The Kink Kronikles. The Kinks Format: Audio CD. However, I no longer own a turntable. So, I recently purchased the two CD's. The Kinks Album Guide. An overview of one of rock & rolls most gloriously weird songbooks. The Kinks story is a messy one, because theyve been so many different bands: British Invasion mods, art-school jesters, Seventies stadium hounds. But over the years, Ray Davies built his legend as one of rocks great eccentric wits, the poet laureate of Englands dead-end streets, rooting for the losers and outsiders, always feuding with his kid brother Dave on guitar. Not exactly a cozy family relationship: the Kinks had a infamous history of onstage fisticuffs. The original Kink Kronikles came out in about 1965-66 at least in the USA, had entirely different cover art, and featured Milk Cow Blues among other songs from that era of the Kinks. What we see here is a mishmash of excerpts from The Village Green Preservation Society and several other albums coming immediately before or immediately after that. Included in this collection are several obscure songs off of the double-album Great Lost Kinks Album's vinyl version from the 1970's that are now missing from the versions being sold on here. This really adds to the confusion of collectors. Victoria The Village Green Preservation Society Berkeley Mews Holiday in Waikiki Willesden Green This is Where I Belong Waterloo Sunset David Watts Dead End Street Shangri-La Autumn Almanac Sunny Afternoon Get Back in Line Did