Téléchargement le album The Dandy Warhols - Welcome To The Monkey House
|1||I Am Sound|
Backing Vocals – Zia McCabeElectric Bass – Adam FlickElectric Piano – Jamie JacksonMandolin – Parker Posey
|2||The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone||1:54|
|3||I Am Over It|
Guitar [Additional] – Mark Tinley
Backing Vocals – Simon LeBonElectric Bass – Adam Flick
|6||(You Come In) Burned||7:24|
Electric Bass, Backing Vocals – Tony ViscontiProducer – Tony Visconti
|8||We Used To Be Friends|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Sally Boyden, Sam DoddsProducer [Additional] – Bjorn Thorsrud, Jeremy WheatleyVoice [Giggles] – Cloudia Tinley
Rhythm Guitar – Nile RodgersWritten-By, Performer [Sample from "Fashion"] – David Bowie
Electric Bass – Tony Visconti
|12||The Last High|
Producer [Additional] – Jeremy WheatleyWritten-By – Evan Dando
|13||Welcome To The Monkey House||1:04|
|7243 5 82022 0 5||The Dandy Warhols||Welcome To The Monkey House (CD, Album, Enh)||Capitol Records||7243 5 82022 0 5||Europe||2003|
|GMN 219, 80524 021091 8||The Dandy Warhols||Welcome To The Monkey House (LP, Album)||Gammon Records, Capitol Records||GMN 219, 80524 021091 8||US||2003|
|RETAIL 01||The Dandy Warhols||Welcome To The Monkey House (CD, Album, Promo)||Parlophone||RETAIL 01||UK||2003|
|7243 5 90159 0 3||The Dandy Warhols||Welcome To The Monkey House (CD, Album, Enh + DVD-V)||Capitol Records||7243 5 90159 0 3||Europe||2003|
|7243 5 82022 -1 2||The Dandy Warhols||Welcome To The Monkey House (LP, Album, S/Edition, Unofficial, Tra)||Capitol Records||7243 5 82022 -1 2||US||2003|
- Design – Steven Birch
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Brent DeBoer
- Engineer – Bjorn Thorsrud (tracks: 2 to 7, 9, 10, 12, 13), Brian Coates (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
- Guitar – Peter Loew
- Guitar [Additional] – Yoad Nevo (tracks: 2, 3, 10, 11)
- Illustration [Banana Painting] – Ron English
- Keyboards, Bass – Zia McCabe
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner
- Mixed By – Jeremy Wheatley
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Daniel Porter
- Producer – Courtney Taylor-Taylor, Nick Rhodes (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11)
- Programmed By [Additional] – Jeremy Wheatley (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11), Yoad Nevo (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11)
- Programmed By, Engineer – Tinley (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Nick Friend
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Nick Rhodes (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 11)
- Vocals, Guitar – Courtney Taylor-Taylor
- Written-By – Courtney Taylor-Taylor
"Enhanced CD contains exclusive access to THE ODDITORIUM -- The Dandy Warhols' secret site where fans can see band web casts, play games and download exclusive music and mayhem. Access is restricted for fans that have the CD in their computer drives."
All UK sessions recorded at Sphere Studios London. Two months were spent shaping the arrangements of this record with the guidance of "The Dragon" Elevado at Electric Lady NYC.
- Barcode: 724358436808
- Barcode (Printed): 7 2435-84368-0 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1687
- Matrix / Runout: 72435 8436808RMRE1 • 1-1-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Recorded At – Sphere Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – Servo
- Published By – Dandy Warhol Music
- Published By – Fournineteen Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – RZO Music
Welcome to the Monkey House is the fourth studio album by American alternative rock band The Dandy Warhols. The album was recorded between September 2001 and December 2002, and released on May 5, 2003, by record label Capitol. The album was originally mixed by Grammy Award-winning soul music engineer Russell Elevado, but Capitol Records were unhappy with releasing it, and instead released a more polished, synthpop-influenced mix by Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran. The original mix of the album was later. The Black Album. The Dandy Warhols Come Down. Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia. Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia Live At The Wonder. Welcome To The Monkey House. The Dandy Warhols Are Sound. The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone. The Last High. 111220 The Dandy Warhols in Brooklyn, NY at Music Hall of Williamsburg Buy Tickets. 111320 The Dandy Warhols in Jersey City, NJ at White Eagle Hall Buy Tickets. 111420 The Dandy Warhols in Ardmore, PA at Ardmore Music Hall Buy Tickets. Over the course of their career, the Dandy Warhols alternated between slick, smart, slightly smirky pop singles like Not If You Were the Last Junkie on Earth and Bohemian Like You and the ambitious yet somehow empty-sounding tracks that made up the rest of their albums. Ищете треки из альбома Welcome To The Monkey House исполнителя The Dandy Warhols Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Текст песни: I might sound insincere 'cause Im wasted all the time. Ive Thought it over and Its album. Indie Rock. The Dandy Warhols. Songs in album The Dandy Warhols - Welcome to the Monkey House 2003. The Dandy Warhols - Welcome To The Monkey House. The Dandy Warhols - We Used To Be Friends. The Dandy Warhols - Plan A. The Dandy Warhols - The Dope Wonderful You. The Dandy Warhols - I Am A Scientist. The Dandy Warhols - I Am Over It. The Dandy Warhols - The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone. 2003 Capitol Records Inc. More By The Dandy Warhols. The Best of the Capitol Years 1995-2007. Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia. The Dandy Warhols - Welcome To The Monkey House 2003 FULL ALBUM. The Dandy Warhols : Welcome to the Monkey House,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The album was recorded between September and December 2002 and released on May 5, 2003 by record label Capitol. The original mix of the album was later released as The Dandy Warhols Are Sound in 2009. The album's lead single We Used to Be Friends was the theme to Veronica Mars during its run as well as its subsequent film adaptation