Téléchargement le album Stereolab - The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music"
|1||We're Not Adult Orientated|
|2||Space Age Bachelor Pad Music (Mellow)|
|3||Avant Garde M.O.R.|
|5||The Groop Play Chord X|
|6||Space Age Bachelor Pad Music (Foamy)|
|7||We're Not Adult Orientated (Neu Wave Live)|
|8||Side Two (New Wave)|
|9||Side One (Easy Listening)|
|10||U.H.F. - MFP|
|Pure 19||Stereolab||The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" (LP, MiniAlbum)||Too Pure||Pure 19||UK||1993|
|none||Stereolab||Space Age Bachelor Pad Music (Cass, MiniAlbum, Promo)||Too Pure||none||UK||1993|
|WPCB-10084||Stereolab||The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" (CD, MiniAlbum, RE)||Beggars Japan, Too Pure||WPCB-10084||Japan||2008|
|Pure 19||Stereolab||The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" (LP, MiniAlbum, TP)||Too Pure||Pure 19||UK||1993|
|9 43013-2, Pure CD 19||Stereolab||The Groop Played "Space Age Batchelor Pad Music" (CD, MiniAlbum)||American Recordings, Too Pure||9 43013-2, Pure CD 19||US||1995|
- Artwork – Magic Glue
- Bass – Duncan Brown (tracks: 6, 8), Sean O'Hagan (tracks: 1), Tim Gane (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Design – Magic Glue
- Drums – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: 5)
- Electric Organ [Farfisa] – Tim Gane (tracks: 7)
- Electric Organ [Farfisa], Organ [Chord Organ Moog], Marimba, Effects [Air Freshener Lid] – Sean O'Hagan
- Engineer – Andy Wilkinson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Giles
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Moog], Sampler, Electronics [Radio] – Tim Gane
- Percussion [Persuasive Percusion] – Andy Ramsay
- Producer, Mixed By – Andy, The Groop
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Mary Hansen (tracks: 6, 8)
- Vocals [Second] – Mary Hansen
- Vocals, Tambourine – Laetitia Sadier
- Written-By – Sadier (tracks: 1, 3 to 8), O'Hagan (tracks: 2), Gane (tracks: 1, 3 to 8)
Published by Complete Music except Track 2 published by Demon Music
Original sound recording made by Too Pure London 1993
℗&© 1993 Too Pure
℗ 2001 Trama
Released in a standard jewel case with white CD tray and a 4-page booklet with artwork and notes.
T800/371-2 - Spine & Back cover.
371-2 - CD Label.
- Barcode (Text): 7 898133 063718
- Barcode (Scanned): 7898133063718
- Matrix / Runout: NOVODISC BR 371-2 08/01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LG81
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Too Pure Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trama
- Copyright (c) – Too Pure Ltd.
- Manufactured By – NovoDisc Manaus Indústria Fonográfica Ltda.
- Licensed From – Trama Promoções Artísticas Ltda.
- Pressed By – Novodisc BR
- Published By – Complete Music
- Published By – Demon Music
Space Age Batchelor Pad Music also known as The Groop Played Space Age Batchelor Pad Music is an EP or mini-LP by the alternative music band Stereolab, originally released in March 1993. The release became an underground sensation, and led to the band snagging its first major-label record deal. The title is spelled Space Age Batchelor Pad Music on the front cover, though not on the back cover or spine The sleeve and label designs use artwork and text from Vanguard Records' Stereolab hi-fi. Space Age Bachelor Pad Music Mellow. The Groop Play Chord X. Space Age Bachelor Pad Music Foamy. Music Videos. We're Not Adult Orientated. More by Stereolab. Transient Random. Complete your Stereolab collection. Incidentally, there are not one but TWO deliberate spelling mistakes in the album title: everyone picks up on Groop for Group but rather fewer people notice the extra T in Batchelor sic. Rispondi Avvertimi Helpful. Stereolab are a UK-based band whose style, mixing 1950s1960s pop and lounge music with the motorik beat of krautrock, was one of the first to which the term post-rock was applied. They are noted for the use of vintage keyboard instruments like Moog synthesizers and Vox and Farfisa organs. Stereolab is also notable for founding their own record label, Duophonic Records, with a grant from UK charity The Princes Trust. The band is often referred to as The Groop by their fans and in the title of their song The Groop Play Chord X on the album Space Age Batchelor Pad Music. Th read more. Margerine Eclipse. Emperor Tomato Ketchup. Cobra And Phases Group Play Voltage In The Milky Night. Dots And Loops. The Groop Played Space Age Batchelor Pad Music. Ronco Symphony. The Groop Played Space Age Batchelor Pad Music EP. Released March 22, 1993. The Groop Played Space Age Batchelor Pad Music EP Tracklist. The Groop Play Chord X Lyrics. Ronco Symphony Lyrics. The Groop Played Space-Age Bachelor Pad Music, an odd and hypnotic mini-album, represents the point where Stereolab ceased to be simply another ultrahip London band. Their twin influences, Neu-style trance-rock and easy-listening pop, still hadn't quite fused by this point, existing side-by-side rather than coalescing, but the whole thing sounds smooth and assured, with the charm and confidence of a group well aware they've hit on the kind of good idea that'll last them for years. They made better records than Space-Age Bachelor Pad Music, but this is where it really began, and. Space Age Bachelor Pad Music Mellow, 01:44. The Groop Play Chord X, 02:01. Space Age Bachelor Pad Music Foamy, 02:13. Ronco Symphony, 03:35. Were Not Adult Orientated, 06:07. Were Not Adult Orientated Neu Wave Live, 03:34