Téléchargement le album Spacemonkeyz versus Gorillaz - Laika Come Home
|2||Slow Country (More Rubbadub)||5:14|
|4||New Genius (Brother) (Mutant Genius)||5:02|
|5||Soundcheck (Gravity) (Crooked Dub)||5:13|
|6||Slow Country (Strictly Rubbadub)||3:41|
|7||Starshine (Dub 09)||5:17|
|8||Re-Hash (Come Again)||6:04|
|9||Tomorrow Comes Today (Bañana Baby)||5:29|
|10||Clint Eastwood (A Fistful Of Peanuts)||5:53|
|11||M1A1 (Lil' Dub Chefin')||5:41|
|12||19/2000 (Jungle Fresh)||5:28|
|13||Man Research (Monkey Racket)||5:57|
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Michael Smith
- Artwork By [Illustration] – J.C. Hewlett
- Bass – Dan Left Hand (tracks: 1), Phil Soul (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 12.1), Stuart Zender (tracks: 3, 4)
- Castanets – Jaques Shythé (tracks: 1)
- Clavinet – Stuart Zender (tracks: 4)
- Co-producer [Original] – Jason Cox (tracks: 1 to 6, 7 to 11), Tom Girling (tracks: 1 to 6, 7 to 11)
- Design – Kate Mclauchlan
- Engineer [Assistant] – Pete Collis
- Engineer [Original] – Jason Cox, Tom Girling
- Flute – Mike Smith (tracks: 11)
- Guitar – 2D (tracks: 7, 8, 10), Simon Katz (tracks: 6)
- Horns – Dennis Rollins (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 10 to 12.1), Dominic Glover (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 10 to 12.1), Martin Shaw (tracks: 1), Michael Smith (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 10 to 12.1)
- Melodica – 2D (tracks: 3, 4, 11)
- Noises [Incendiary Device] – Pete Collis (tracks: 5)
- Organ – Simon Katz (tracks: 12)
- Percussion – Jeff Scantlebury (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 12.1)
- Photography [Monkey Photos] – Roland Hamilton
- Piano – 2D (tracks: 2, 3)
- Producer [Additional Production], Remix [Re-mixing] – Space Monkeyz, The
- Producer [Original] – Dan The Automator (tracks: 1 to 6, 7 to 11), Gorillaz, Jason Cox (tracks: 7), Tom Girling (tracks: 7)
- Programmed By, Instruments – Space Monkeyz, The
- Strings – Brian Pisce (tracks: 8)
- Synthesizer [Stylophone] – 2D (tracks: 2)
- Technician [Pro-tools] – Tom Girling
- Vocals – 2D (tracks: 1 to 12.1), Earl 16 (tracks: 3, 11), Miho Hatori (tracks: 1, 10), Terry Hall (tracks: 12.1), Tina Weymouth (tracks: 1), U Brown (tracks: 2, 11)
Artist/title is only listed on spine, and is shown as "Gorillaz: Spacemonkeyz versus Gorillaz - Laika Come Home".
Track 12 is 11:22 and contains the song "M1A1 (Lil' Dub Chefin')", then 0:27 of silence, then the unlisted song "Clint Eastwood (More Peanuts)".
Categorys on spine: ASW40362-2 and 7243 540 362 2 4
Categorys on disc face: ASW40362-2 and 07243 540 362 24
Categorys on booklet: ASW40362 and 07243 540 362 24
Recorded in numerous bedrooms in London and on location in Cannes and Hampshire. Mixed at Blah Street Studios, Hampshire.
℗ 2002 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 2002 EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 2002 EMI Records Ltd. Under exclusive license to Astralwerks, 104 West 29th Street, New York, NY 1001.
Made in the USA.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Spacemonkeyz vs Gorillaz Laika Come Come Home is a Gorillaz remix album released in July 2002. Unlike a typical remix album, it is done by just one group, Spacemonkeyz. It contains most of the songs from Gorillaz' first album, Gorillaz, but remixed in dub and reggae style. The album features Terry Hall, U Brown, Earl 16 and 2-D. One single, Lil' Dub Chefin', was released from the album on 22 July 2002, with moderate success. In 2004, the album was packaged. Spacemonkeyz vs. Gorillaz - Laika Come Home 2xLP, Album. EMI, Parlophone. Vendi questa versione. Spacemonkeyz versus Gorillaz. Spacemonkeyz versus Gorillaz - Laika Come Home CD, Album. Bought this album on vinyl before I even had a turntable. Took longer to get a turntable than expected, sold it, always regretted it. Listened to it on my grandpa's turntable mayyyybe once. Really love the album though. Rispondi Visualizza 1 risposta Avvertimi Helpful. LAMF DTK. 11 giugno 2016. Laika Come Home is a dub reworking of twelve tracks from the Gorillaz's debut album, Gorillaz. It was remixed with many new instrumental parts recorded by the 'Spacemonkeyz' a trio of musicians, including the Gorillaz tour turntablist. However a whole host of guest musicians also contributed additional instrumentation to the record, notably reggae artists U Brown and Earl 16. 2D himself even made new instrumental contributions to many tracks, and recorded a new vocal part for M1 A1, which also. Stream Laika Come Home by Space Monkeyz vs. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. A dub remix of the Gorillaz self titled album, very interesting concept since the original already has dub influences in it. Read more. Album 2002 12 Songs. It contains most of the songs from the Gorillaz' first album, Gorillaz, but remixed in dub and reggae style. The album features Terry Hall, U Brown, Earl 16 and 2D. In 2004, the album was packaged with 2001's Gorillaz in a box set as part of EMI's . Laika Come Home 2002. Album by Spacemonkeyz. Banana Baby by Spacemonkeyz, Gorillaz and Earl 16. is a remix of. Tomorrow Comes Today by Gorillaz 2001. Crooked Dub by Spacemonkeyz and Gorillaz. Sound Check Gravity by Gorillaz 2001. A Fistful of Peanuts by Spacemonkeyz, Gorillaz, Earl 16 and U-Brown. Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz feat. Del the Funky Homosapien 2001. Strictly Rubbadub by Spacemonkeyz, Gorillaz and U-Brown. Slow Country by Gorillaz 2001. Lil Dub Chefin by Spacemonkeyz, Gorillaz and Terry Hall. M1 A1 by Gorillaz 2