Téléchargement le album Rolling Stones, The - It's Only Rock 'N Roll
|1||Time Waits For No One||6:31|
|2||It's Only Rock 'N Roll (But I Like It)||5:08|
|3||Short And Curlies||2:44|
|4||Till The Next Goodbye||4:39|
Mixed By – Glyn Johns
|6||If You Can't Rock Me||3:47|
|7||If You Really Want To Be My Friend||6:17|
|8||Dance Little Sister||4:12|
|10||Ain't Too Proud To Beg|
Written-By – Eddie Holland, Norman Whitfield
- Backing Vocals – Blue Magic (tracks: B3)
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer – Bill Wyman
- Cowbell – Ed Leach (tracks: A2)
- Design, Painting – Guy Peelaert
- Drums – Charlie Watts
- Engineer [Assistant] – Howard Kilgour, Mac 'Munich', Rod Thear, Tapani Tapanainen
- Engineer [Overdubs] – George Chkiantz
- Featuring – Kenny Jones (tracks: A3), Willy Weeks (tracks: A3)
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass – Keith Richards
- Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer, Congas, Bass – Mick Taylor
- Mixed By – Keith Harwood
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Piano – Ian Stewart (tracks: A3, B2, B4), Nicky Hopkins (tracks: A4, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Piano, Clavinet – Billy Preston (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Producer – Glimmer Twins, The
- Recorded By – Andy Johns, Keith Harwood
- Tabla – Charlie Jolly (tracks: B5)
- Vocals, Guitar – Mick Jagger
- Written-By – Jagger-Richards (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
Black & white half-tone print liner wallet with photos of additional band members & credits/tracklist on flipside.
Tracktiming for B1 "Luxury" credited as 4.30 on label and on inner wallet 5.02.
Recorded at Musicland Studios, Munchen, W.Germany.
Distributed by WEA Records Ltd.
'Shorepak' by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England.
All tunes published by Essex Music International-1974, 'Ain't too proud to beg' published by Jobete Music Inc.,
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout, Stamped): COC.59103.A2
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout, Stamped): COC.59103.B2
- Other (A&B-Side Runout, Hand-etched): ROLLING STONES RECORDS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Essex Music International
- Distributed By – WEA Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
It's Only Rock 'n Roll is the 12th British and 14th American studio album by the Rolling Stones, released on 18 October 1974. It was the last Rolling Stones album for guitarist Mick Taylor and the songwriting and recording of the album's title track had a connection to Taylor's eventual replacement, Ronnie Wood. The album also marked the 10th anniversary since the release of the band's debut album, The Rolling Stones. It's Only Rock 'n Roll combines the core blues and rock 'n' roll-oriented sound with. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll - The Rolling Stones. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Its Only Rock n Roll is a decadent album because it invites us to dance in the face of its own despair. Its a desperate album that warns at the end of one side that dreams of the nighttime will vanish by dawn, and on the other that a Kafkaesque someone is listening, good night, sleep tight. Its a rock n roll album because its so goddamn violent. By now, you cant tell whether the Stones are singing about people who watch them or people they live with. That confusion is enhanced by the tightness with which the albums producers, the Glimmer Twins, have welded it to the title track. The verses to Its Only Rock n Roll sound like an assault on the audience. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Rolling Stones. RSC CS 79101 0797. The Rolling Stones. It's Only Rock 'N Roll Cass, Album, Pin. Rolling Stones Records. 01-If You Can't Rock Me 02-Ain't Too Proud To Beg 03-It's Only Rock 'N' Roll But I Like It 04-Till The Next Goodbye 05-Time Waits For No One Rolling Stones - It's Only Rock'N'Roll. The Rolling Stones - Till the Next Goodbye. The Rolling Stones - Time Waits for No One. The Rolling Stones - Luxury. The Rolling Stones - Its Only Rock and Roll 1974. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll is an album by The Rolling Stones, released in 1974. It would be the last Rolling Stones album for guitarist Mick Taylor and the songwriting and recording of the album's title track would have a connection to Taylor's eventual replacement, Ronnie Wood. The album has a more firm rock sound than their previous album, the more funk and soul-inspired Goats Head Soup. It's uneven, but at times It's Only Rock 'n Roll catches fire. The songs and performances are stronger than those on Goats Head Soup the tossed-off numbers sound effortless, not careless. Throughout, the Stones wear their title as the World's Greatest Rock & Roll Band with a defiant smirk, which makes the bitter cynicism of If You Can't Rock Me and the title track all the more striking, and the reggae experimentation of Luxury, the aching beauty of Time Waits for No One, and the agreeable filler of Dance Little. Rolling Stones, The It s Only Rock N Roll Label Rolling Stones Records 1C 064-63 075, EMI Electrola 1C 064-63 075 Format Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue Country. Rolling Stones 10 Fingerprint File It s Only Rock n RollRolling Stones, The It s Only Rock N Roll Label Rolling Stones Records 1C 064-63 075, EMI Electrola 1C 064-63 075 Format Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue Country Germany Released 1979 Genre Rock Style Classic Rock B1 Luxury 4 30 B2 Dance Little Sister 4 12 7:05. Rolling Stones 10 Fingerprint File It s Only Rock n Roll 7:01. The Rolling Stones Fingerprint File 1974 - It s Only Rock n 3:47. The Rolling Stones 1974 It s Only Rock n Roll LP A1 If You Can t Rock Me. The Rolling Stones It s Only Rock n Roll But I Like It 1974. The Rolling Stones It s Only Rock And Roll