Téléchargement le album Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley
Written-By – Stewart
|2||My Way Of Giving|
Written-By – Lane, Marriott
|3||I Don't Want To Discuss It|
Written-By – Beatty, Cooper, Shelby
Written-By – John/Taupin
|5||Only A Hobo|
Written-By – Dylan
|6||Cut Across Shorty|
Written By – Wayne / Wilkin / WalkerWritten-By – Wilkin, Wayne/Walker
Written-By – Stewart, Wood
Written-By – Stewart
|9||It's All Over Now|
Written By – WomackWritten-By – Womack, Womack
- Acoustic Guitar [Uncredited For Instrument] – Martin Quittenton
- Acoustic Guitar [Uncredited] – Rod Stewart
- Bass – Ronnie Lane
- Bass [Uncredited] – Ron Wood
- Design, Photography By – Keef
- Drums – Kenny Jones
- Drums [Uncredited For Instrument] – Mickey Waller
- Guitar – Ron Wood
- Mandolin – Stanley Matthews
- Piano [Uncredited] – Pete Sears
- Producer – Lou Reizner, Rod Stewart
- Violin [Uncredited] – Dennis O'Flynn, Dick Powell
- Vocals – Rod Stewart
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Ronnie Lane
- Whistle [Uncredited] – William Gaff
1st UK press on the Vertigo " large Swirl " label, with the large swirl above the spindle hole and the wording Vertigo below.
No track timing credits appear on labels or sleeve.
Category 6360 500 appears on labels
Category 6360 500 appears on spine and top right rear of sleeve above VO Price Code
Released in a Textured gatefold sleeve, with 2 internal glue-tabs top and bottom to right-hand wallet. Left hand wallet glued closed.
A-Side label simply a Vertigo logo with "Side A"
B-Side label has no writer or publisher credits.
'Vertigo'-printed black (front and back) on a white paper liner, with punch-holes & poly-lined. Liner coded, on front bottom-left, with print date: "Made in England B 1/0470" [Apr1970]
Inside credit list includes: "Mac not available due to bus strike" [Which indicates 'Faces' musician Ian McLagan (keyboards) was not present at recording. However, US release credits him and the track upon which he is credited there is "You're My Girl"- prefixed to "I Don't Want To Discuss It" on this album. This suggests McLagan was dubbed, or the track added later].
Waller & Quittenton are mentioned as present in sleeve notes, but not credited - as per US release. [All uncredited musicians thus taken from the US release].
A2 is only credited to "Womack", although two Womacks wrote the song.
"A Mercury Records Production" inside-left and back cover.
A1, B3, B4: Chappell & Co.
A2: Kags Music Ltd.
A3: Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
A4: Carlin Music Corp.
B1: Dick James Music Ltd.
B2: Cedarwood Music
B5: April Music Ltd.
Later reissued on the Vertigo "small swirl" label, with the small swirl and 'Vertigo' logo both above the spindle hole on B-side. A subsequent issue then has "Made In England" added to the label.
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1, Side A, Stamped): 6360 500 1Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1, Side B, Stamped): 6360 500 2Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2, Side A, Stamped): 6360 500 1Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2, Side B, Stamped): 6360 500 2Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 7
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3, Side A, Stamped): 6360 500 1Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 16
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3, Side B, Stamped): 6360 500 2Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4, Side A, Stamped): 6360 500 1Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4, Side B, Stamped): 6360 500 2Y ▽ 1 420 1 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): 6360 500 2
- Other (Liner Bag, Dating Print): B 1/0470
- Other (Rear of sleeve boxed below Cat.No): VO PRICE CODE
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vertigo
- Made By – Mercury Records
- Mastered At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Kags Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cedarwood Music
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Made By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
Gasoline Alley is the second solo studio album by the British singer-songwriter Rod Stewart. It was released in June 1970. Originally released in the UK on the Vertigo label, it was re-mastered and re-issued in 2008 by Russian reissue label, Lilith Records Ltd. It is a collection of covers combined with Stewart's own compositions. Like many of Stewart's solo albums from the period, it featured significant musical contributions from the other members of his band Faces. Gasoline Alley - Rod Stewart. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Rod Stewart. Where Stewart and his mates conjured these sounds and verse, at this time, is beyond me. mixing guitars, a wishful piano, and that haunting unexpected emotionally filled mandolin, making the song Gasoline Alley nearly a perfect number. a simple lament for times and places long since gone though as memories go, they probably never existed with the beauty Rod drapes them with. Gasoline Alley. Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley 1970. To favorites 9 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock. Rod Stewart. Songs in album Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley 1970. Rod Stewart - Gasoline Alley. Rod Stewart - It's All Over Now. Rod Stewart - Only a Hobo. Rod Stewart - My Way Of Giving. Rod Stewart - Country Comfort. Rod Stewart - Cut Across Shorty. Rod Stewart - Lady Day. Rod Stewart - Jo&apos. Gasoline Alley follows the same formula of Rod Stewart's first album, intercutting contemporary covers with slightly older rock & roll and folk classics and originals written in the same vein. The difference is in execution. Stewart sounds more confident, claiming Elton John's Country Comfort, the Small Faces' My Way of Giving, and the Rolling Stones' version of It's All Over Now with a ragged, laddish charm. Like its predecessor, nearly all of Gasoline Alley is played on acoustic instruments - Stewart treats rock & roll son. Listen free to Rod Stewart Gasoline Alley Gasoline Alley, It's All Over Now and more. 9 tracks 42:26. It is included in the book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die. Originally released in the UK on the Vertigo label, it was re-mastered and re-issued in 2008 by a Russian reissue label, Lilith Records Ltd. Like many of Stewart's solo albums from the period, it featured significa. Album 1970 9 Songs. Рок 1970. Music video by Rod Stewart performing Maggie May, Gasoline Alley. P 2004 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment RodStewart MaggieMay Stewart : Gasoline Alley,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The music of Rod Stewart helps us to remember many of the small but extremely important experiences of life which our civilization inclines us to forget. Care for small things. A I listened to Gasoline Alley the first time, I found myself saying again and again, He cant understand that. But he does. The tone of his voice and the authenticity of his phrasing let you know that hes doing much more than just singing the required lyrics