Téléchargement le album Pearls Before Swine - One Nation Underground
|1||The Surrealist Waltz||3:27|
|2||I Shall Not Care||5:10|
|3||Regions Of May||3:25|
|8||Ballad To An Amber Lady||5:13|
|9||(Oh Dear) Miss Morse||1:52|
|ESP-1054||Pearls Before Swine||One Nation Underground (LP, Album)||ESP Disk||ESP-1054||US||1967|
|GET 1008||Pearls Before Swine||One Nation Underground (LP, Album, RE)||Get Back||GET 1008||Italy||1998|
|GET1008, GET1008CD, Get1008cd||Pearls Before Swine||One Nation Underground (CD, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, S/Edition)||Get Back, Get Back, Get Back||GET1008, GET1008CD, Get1008cd||Italy||1998|
|1054||Pearls Before Swine||One Nation Underground (LP, Album)||ESP Disk||1054||US||1967|
|ESP-CD-5008||Pearls Before Swine||One Nation Underground (CD, Album, RE, dig)||ESP Disk||ESP-CD-5008||Italy||Unknown|
- Arranged By – The Pearls
- Arranged By [With The Assistance Of], Producer, Directed By, Recorded By, Mixed By – Richard Alderson
- Autoharp, Banjo, Mandolin, Vibraphone, Electronics [Audio Oscillator], Backing Vocals [Harmony] – Wayne Harley
- Backing Vocals [Harmony] – The Swine Chorus
- Bass, Guitar, English Horn, Horn [Swinehorn], Sarangi, Celesta [Celeste], Finger Cymbals – Lane Lederer
- Co-producer [Production Aide] – Elmer J. Gordon
- Drums, Percussion – Warren Smith
- Guitar, Backing Vocals [Harmony] – Tom Rapp
- Lead Vocals – Lane Lederer (tracks: B5), Tom Rapp (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Mastered By – David Hancock
- Organ, Harpsichord, Synthesizer [Clavioline] – Roger Crissinger
- Painting [Front Cover] – Hieronymus Bosch
- Written-By – Lederer (tracks: B5), Crissinger (tracks: A3, B5), Roman Tombs (tracks: B4), Teasdale (tracks: B4), Saxie Dowell (tracks: A2), Rapp (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
Released with a printed inner sleeve and a color poster showing the full panel of Bosch' painting.
This entry is for the following variation:
Coloured, texted and bordered cover.
Printed spine starting with "Printed in U.S.A.".
Black and white labels stating "Printed in U.S.A." at the bottom.
Stereo caption on front.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching side A DBH in rectangle): ESPS 1054 A K-1145 ORT-5 DBH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etching side B DBH in rectangle): ESPS 1054 B K-1146 ORT-5 DBH
One Nation Underground is the debut album by American psychedelic folk group Pearls Before Swine. It was released on the ESP-Disk label in October 1967. It was recorded at Impact Sound in New York City, between May 6-9, 1967, by the Florida-based group, which at that point comprised main songwriter and singer Tom Rapp, Wayne Harley, Lane Lederer, and Roger Crissinger. Percussion was by session musician Warren Smith. I do not own the copyright to this recording so if it needs to be removed, I will remove it. If you like this album please buy it for the full experience Nation Underground - Pearls Before Swine. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pearls Before Swine. And if there was ever a band who seemed never to be able to be categorized, it was certainly Pearls Before Swine, and their first outing One Nation Underground, where the album presents an overwhelming number of styles that include delicate psychedelic folk meets acoustic folk, meets a receptive minimalism, meets an outing of fledgling punk, all thrown into the same pot, and. Psychedelic-folk debut from one of the most erudite, literate minds in rock, Thomas D. Rapp and the first of his ever-changing Swine. Although the songs here lack some cohesion, this is still a stunning piece of work, from the nightmarish sleeve art - the Hell Panel from Hieronymus Bosch's 15th century painting Garden of Delights - to the strange yet powerful songs. The Surrealistic Waltz 50 years later - still One Nation Underground - in the original mono mix that hasn't been heard since the days of the original vinyl pressing All the better to cut through the sustained smell of BS, idiocy and outright apocalypse in the wind. Includes unlimited streaming of One Nation Underground via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Buy Compact Disc. Songs in album Pearls Before Swine - One Nation Underground 1967. Pearls Before Swine - Another Time. Pearls Before Swine - Playmate. Pearls Before Swine - Ballad To An Amber Lady. Pearls Before Swine - Oh Dear Miss Morse. Pearls Before Swine - Morning Song. Pearls Before Swine - Regions Of May. Pearls Before Swine - Uncle John. Pearls Before Swine - I Shall Not Care. Pearls Before Swine - The Surrealist Waltz. Album 1967 10 Songs. One Nation Underground. LP 12 album, 33 rpm. Pearls Before Swine Format: Vinyl. Please retry. Or, at least, if you still got that old vinyl copy - put it on to experience that PBS magic all over again