Téléchargement le album Mahavishnu Orchestra - Visions Of The Emerald Beyond
Cadenza – Steven Kindler
|3||On The Way Home To Earth||4:45|
|5||Eternity's Breath - Part 2||4:51|
|6||If I Could See||1:16|
|9||Can't Stand Your Funk||5:10|
|11||Eternity's Breath - Part 1||3:10|
Written-By [Improvised Solo], Performer [Improvised Solo] – Jean-Luc Ponty
|PC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||PC 33411||US||1975|
|WPC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Columbia||WPC 33411||Canada||1978|
|467904 2, COL 467904 2||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Columbia||467904 2, COL 467904 2||Europe||1991|
|CT 46867, CT46867||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy, Columbia, Legacy||CT 46867, CT46867||US||1991|
|WPC 33411, PC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia, CBS Inc.||WPC 33411, PC 33411||Canada||1975|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Russel Tubbs
- Bass Guitar, Double Bass, Vocals – Ralph Armstrong
- Cello – Phillip Hirschi
- Design [Cover], Illustration – Ashok Chris Poisson
- Design [Inside Cover] – Paul Perlow
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals, Clavinet – Michael Walden
- Electric Violin, Electric Violin [Electric Baritone Violin] – Jean-Luc Ponty
- Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin
- Keyboards, Vocals – Gayle Moran
- Management – Nathan Weiss
- Photography By – Chris Poisson
- Producer – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin, Ken Scott
- Recorded By – Ken Scott
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – David Whitman, Dennis MacKay
- Technician – Ron Costa
- Technician [Equipment] – Greg DiGiovine
- Tour Manager [Tour Management] – Elliott Sears, Joseph D'Anna
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute, Vocals – Bob Knapp
- Violin [1st] – Steven Kindler
- Violin [2nd], Vocals – Carol Shive
- Written-By – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B7), Michael Walden (tracks: B1)
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York City, Dec. 4th - 14th, 1974.
Mixed at Trident Studios, London, Dec. 16th-24th
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – One Truth Productions Inc.
- Published By – Chinmoy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
Visions of the Emerald Beyond is an album by the jazz fusion group Mahavishnu Orchestra, and the second released by its second incarnation. According to the liner notes, the album was recorded at Electric Lady Studios in New York City from December 4 until December 14, 1974. It was then mixed at Trident Studios in London from December 16 until December 24, 1974. This poem by Sri Chinmoy titled Visions of the Emerald Beyond, was printed on the album cover. Visions of the Emerald Beyond - Mahavishnu Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mahavishnu Orchestra. Original Album Classics. SME от лица компании Legacy Recordings Warner Chappell, CMRRA, LatinAutor, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 4. SME от лица компании Legacy Recordings BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. LatinAutor, Warner Chappell, CMRRA и другие авторские общества 3. Songs in album Mahavishnu Orchestra - Visions Of The Emerald Beyond 1975. The Essential Mahavishnu Orchestra with John McLaughlin. Unreleased Tracks From Between Nothingness & Eternity. Between Nothingness & Eternity. The Inner Mounting Flame with John McLaughlin. Love Devotion Surrender with the Mahavishnu Orchestra. Birds of Fire. Featured On. Mahavishnu Orchestra Essentials. John McLaughlin: Next Steps. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und Empfehlungen und informieren Sie sich über Tracklisten, beteiligte free to Mahavishnu Orchestra Visions of the Emerald Beyond Eternity's Breath, Part 1, Eternity's Breath, Part 2 and more. 13 tracks 40:24. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the 1975 album, entitled Visions of Emerald Beyond, did not featured the majority famous classical line-up of the Orchestra the only remaining member from the original band that is still playing here is John, but that does not mean that this album brings us anything less than the early Mahavishnu albums. All this diversity and the milder approach of the album makes Visions of the Emerald Beyond a very pleasant album to listen to. The album flows very smoothly as most songs, though being rather short, have some relation with another. It is a shame that this is the final good album recorded by Mahavishnu Orchestra. Mahavishnu Orchestra : Visions of the Emerald Beyond,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен