Téléchargement le album Last Shadow Puppets, The - The Age Of The Understatement
|1||Calm Like You||2:26|
|3||The Time Has Come Again||2:22|
|5||My Mistakes Were Made For You||3:05|
|6||Standing Next To Me||2:18|
|8||The Age Of The Understatement||3:08|
|9||In My Room||2:29|
|10||Separate And Ever Deadly||2:38|
|11||I Don't Like You Anymore||3:05|
|12||Only The Truth||2:44|
- Arranged By [Orchestrations] – Owen Pallett
- Conductor – Owen Pallett
- Design – Matthew Cooper
- Design [Thanks To] – Jason Evans
- Engineer – Jimmy Robertson
- Management – Geoff Barradale, Ian McAndrew
- Mixed By – James Ford, Richard Woodcraft
- Orchestra – London Metropolitan Orchestra, The
- Performer – Alex Turner, James Ford, Miles Kane
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Sam Haskins
- Photography By [Portrait] – Deirdre O'Callaghan
- Producer – James Ford
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve McGlaughlin
- Written-By – Alex Turner, Miles Kane
Single fold digipak with plastic disk mount and insert booklet slipped into the inside front cover.
Insert booklet includes lyrics.
Recorded at Black Box Studios, France, except track 4 recorded at RAK Studios, London.
Orchestra recorded at British Grove Studio, London.
Mixed at RAK Studios, London.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Deltasonic Music Ltd.
Miles Kane appears courtesy of Deltasonic Records.
2008 Domino Recording Co Ltd.
Made in the EU.
- Barcode (Printed): 5 034202 020820
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC10192
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sound Performance / WIGCD208 / 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CA SPWIGCD208 @ 13:03:08 06:29:49 PM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): WIGCD208 01 Sound Performance [Sound Performance logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L136
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L039
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04AA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1267
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3 (Stamped into Hub)): IFPI 0408
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3 (Stamped into Matrix)): IFPI 04AQ
- Other (Variant 3 (Stamped into Hub)): MADE IN UK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Deltasonic Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Studio Black Box
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – British Grove
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Sound Performance
The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You Official Video - Продолжительность: 3:08 Domino Recording Co. The Age Of The Last Shadow Puppets. Released April 21, 2008. The Age of the Understatement Tracklist. The Age of the Understatement Lyrics. How did the album perform on the Billboard charts The Age of the Understatement peaked at 111 on the Billboard 200, about one month after its initial release. The LP stayed on the chart for one week. The Last Shadow Puppets are an English supergroup that consists of Alex Turner of Sheffield band Arctic Monkeys. They released their debut album, The Age Of The Understatement, on the 21st April 2008 in tThe Last Shadow Puppets are an English supergroup that consists of Alex Turner of Sheffield band Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane of The Rascals. They released their debut album, The Age Of The Understatement, on the 21st April 2008 in the U. and 6th May in the U. The album also features James Ford producer and half of the duo Simian Mobile Disco and string arrangements from Owen Pallett. The album went straight to number one in the U. Albums Chart. They released their debut album, The Age Of The Understatement, on the 21st April 2008 in t read more. Similar Artists. The Last Shadow Puppets are an English supergroup consisting of Alex Turner Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane The Rascals, solo artist, James Ford Simian, Simian Mobile Disco, music producer, and Zach Dawes Mini Mansions. They are joined live by Loren Humphrey Guards, music producer, session musician and Tyler Parkford Mini Mansions. The band released their debut album The Age of the Understatement in 2008. Following a lengthy hiatus, they returned, releasing second album Everything You've Come. The Last Shadow Puppets - The Chamber. The Last Shadow Puppets - Only The Truth. The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You. The Last Shadow Puppets - Black Plant. The Last Shadow Puppets - I Don't Like You Anymore. The Last Shadow Puppets - In My Room. The Last Shadow Puppets - Meeting Place. Шикарный альбом. Красивый инди. The Age Of The Understatement,Standing Next To Me. Странно, альбом новый залил и нет его ни тут ни там. The Age Of Understatement. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Age Of UnderstatementInstrumental version originally performed by Last Shadow Puppets. The Last Shadow Puppets. Alternative 2008. The Age of the Understatement. My Mistakes Were Made for You. More by The Last Shadow Puppets. The Dream Synopsis EP. Standing Next to Me - EP. The Age of the Understatement - EP. Featured On. Alternative Hits: 2008. The album took a little over half a year to create and to record. The Age of the Understatement was released in April of 2008 and was an instant hit in both the UK and in other parts of the world. The album had three singles The Age of the Understatement, Standing Next To Me, and My Mistakes Were Made For You , landed a number one position on the UK Albums Chart, and was nominated for the Mercury Music Prize in 2008. The Last Shadow Puppets have played a handful of live shows during their stint as a band, but there has been no talk of anything in the foreseeable future. Search here for UK short term cover. The Bowie song, which the Last Shadow Puppets have since covered as a B-side, could easily have been their aesthetic template. Kane, formerly of 1960s-tinged English rockers the Little Flames and now with a new group dubbed the Rascals, is actually Turner's least well-known collaborator on the Last Shadow Puppets' full-length debut. The video for The Age of the Understatement is set in Russia, and compared to the Arctics' insider-ish dispatches about Life Among the Chavs or Life As the Biggest New Band Since Oasis, these songs are Tolstoy in their bird's-eye omniscience. Despite all the intensity, the Last Shadow Puppets have a light touch - their songs are short and don't overstay their welcome, and the whole affair is just arty and indulgent enough to make it special. It's not an overstatement to say that The Age of the Understatement is a likable, accomplished working holiday. Track Listing