Téléchargement le album Iron Maiden - A Real Dead One
|1||2 Minutes To Midnight||5:37|
|3||Hallowed Be Thy Name||7:51|
|4||The Number Of The Beast||4:54|
|6||Where Eagles Dare||4:49|
|12||Run To The Hills||3:57|
|0777 7 89248 2 1, CDEM 1048||Iron Maiden||A Real Dead One (CD, Album)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||0777 7 89248 2 1, CDEM 1048||UK||1993|
|0777 7 89248 4 5, TC 789248 4||Iron Maiden||A Real Dead One (Cass, Album)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||0777 7 89248 4 5, TC 789248 4||Indonesia||1993|
|TOCP-7599, CDEM 1048||Iron Maiden||A Real Dead One (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI||TOCP-7599, CDEM 1048||Japan||1993|
|IM 7892 OTP||Iron Maiden||A Real Dead One (LP, Album, Pic, Unofficial)||EMI||IM 7892 OTP||2001|
|0777 7 89248 1-4||Iron Maiden||A Real Dead One (LP, Album)||EMI United Kingdom||0777 7 89248 1-4||UK||1993|
- Artwork [Cover] – Derek Riggs
- Engineer – Mick McKenna
- Management [For Sanctuary (Overseas) Ltd.] – Andy Taylor , Rod Smallwood
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Photography By – George Chin, Guido Karp, Tony Mottram
- Producer, Mixed By – Steve Harris
- Written-By – Smith (tracks: 10), Dickinson (tracks: 10), Iron Maiden (tracks: 7), Di'Anno (tracks: 8), Harris (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 12)
Recorded live through 12 european dates in 1992.
Engineered at Barnyard Studios, Essex
and Crescent Moon Studios, Miami.
Comes with mini-poster of Iron Maiden Family Tree.
Track 1 recorded at The Valby Halle, Copenhagen, Denmark, 25th August 1992
Tracks 2 & 11 recorded at the Isshallen, Helsinki, Finland, 5th June 1992
Track 3 recorded at The Palaghiacco, Rome, Italy, 30th April 1993
Tracks 4 & 5 recorded at The Grugahalle, Essen Germany, 17th April 1993
Track 6 recorded at The Rijnhal, Arnhem, Holland, 9th April 1993
Tracks 7 & 8 recorded at Neuchatel, Lausanne, Switzerland, 27th May 1993
Track 9 recorded at The Vitkovice Sports Hall, Ostrava, CSFR, 5th April 1993
Track 10 recorded at The Elysee Montmartre, Paris, France, 10th April 1993
Track 12 recorded at The Olympic Arena, Moscow, 4th June 1993
- Barcode: 0 7777-89248-2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 89248-2 MO L39081
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y 1-1-7 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y-1-1-6 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y-1-1-4 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y 1-1-10 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y-1-1-2 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7, mirrored): 89248-2 MO L39081 Y-1-1-5 EMI JAX
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Iron Maiden Overseas Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Iron Maiden Overseas Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Recorded At – Valby-Hallen
- Recorded At – Ishallen
- Recorded At – Palaghiaccio
- Recorded At – Grugahalle
- Recorded At – Rijnhal
- Recorded At – Patinoire Du Littoral, Neuchâtel
- Recorded At – Palác Kultury A Sportu
- Recorded At – Elysée Montmartre
- Recorded At – Олимпийский
- Engineered At – Barnyard Studios
- Engineered At – Crescent Moon Studios
A Real Dead One is a live album by the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, recorded in 199293 at concerts across Europe, and released on 25 October 1993. It features songs from the very beginning of the band's career 1975 through the Powerslave era 1984 hence the title, referring to the songs being old, while counterpart A Real Live One contains songs only from the post-Powerslave albums. The album spent three weeks on the UK chart, and was promptly followed by Live at Donington. A Real Live Dead One - Iron Maiden. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Iron Maiden album a real live one of 1993 recordered during the Fear Of The Dark World Tour of 1992. song: votes: 1- The Number Of The Beast 1982 Real Live Dead One is a live album by the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, released in 1998. The album tracks were recorded at different venues across Europe during the Fear of the Dark Tour of 1992 and the Real Live Tour of 1993. Released in 1998 alongside the band's entire remastered discography, this album is a compilation of A Real Dead One and A Real Live One, which were both previously issued separately in 1993. All tracks are written by Steve Harris, except where noted. Iron Maiden. A Real Dead One. When the time came to conclude the Bruce Dickinson era with their second official live album, heavy metal legend Iron Maiden was faced with the common dilemma of how to adequately balance both old and new material into one package. So instead of releasing a continuous double-disc set combining the two, the band chose the novel approach of issuing two separate albums: A Real Live One, containing songs released after 1985's milestone Live After Death set and A Real Dead One, containing updated versions of their early classics. Hallowed Be Thy Name. Versioni 73. Trova la tua versione. Vendi questa versione. CDP 0777 7 89248 2 1. A Real Dead One CD, Album. Capitol Records. 0777 7 89248 2 1, CDEM 1048, 7 89248 2 1. Listen free to Iron Maiden A Real Dead One The Number of the Beast, The Trooper and more. 12 tracks 58:22. A Real Dead One is a live album by the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden, recorded in 199293 at concerts across Europe, and released on October 25, 1993. This album features songs from the very beginning of the band's career 1975 through the Powerslave era 1984, while counterpart A Real Live One only contains songs from the post-Powerslave albums. When Iron Maiden re-released all their albums in 1998, this album was combined with A Real Live One to form the 2-disc A Rea. Songs in album Iron Maiden - A Real Live Dead One 1998. Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast Unavailable. Iron Maiden - The Trooper Unavailable. Iron Maiden - Prowler Unavailable. Iron Maiden - Transylvania Unavailable. Iron Maiden - Remember Tomorrow Unavailable. Iron Maiden UK-1 : A Real Dead One,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен