Téléchargement le album Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize
|1||Lost And Found||4:22|
|2||Take My Hand||3:41|
|3||One By One||3:42|
|4||All Along You Knew||4:35|
|6||Words In The Wind||4:19|
|7||What Does It Take||4:13|
|9||Once The Feeling||4:32|
|10||Feel It Again||4:37|
|25 28241||Honeymoon Suite||The Big Prize (LP, Album)||WEA||25 28241||Canada||1985|
|25 28244||Honeymoon Suite||The Big Prize (Cass, Album, CB,)||WEA||25 28244||Canada||1985|
|W2 25293||Honeymoon Suite||The Big Prize (CD, Album, Club)||Warner Bros. Records, WEA||W2 25293||Canada||Unknown|
|9 25293-2||Honeymoon Suite||The Big Prize (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25293-2||US||1985|
|25 28241||Honeymoon Suite||The Big Prize (LP, Album)||WEA||25 28241||Brazil||1985|
- Bass – Gary LaLonde
- Cover – Dimo Safari, Hugh Syme
- Drums – Dave Betts
- Engineer – Bob Rock
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Johnnie Q., Mike Fraser, Michael Larkin
- Engineer [Phase One Assisted By] – Bill Kennedy
- Engineer [Phase One] – Garth Richardson
- Executive-Producer – Pat Arnott, Stephen Prendergast
- Guest – Mickey Curry
- Guest, Flute – Ian Anderson (tracks: B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Derry Grehan
- Keyboards – Ray Coburn
- Lead Vocals – Johnnie Dee
- Management – Stephen Prendergast
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Stephen W. Tayler
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Andrew Scarth
- Producer, Guest, Voice [Jungle Screams], Noises [Obnoxious], Harmony Vocals [Various Harmonies] – Bruce Fairbairn
- Programmed By [Keyboard] – Jim Burgess
- Programmed By [Synth], Drum Programming, Guest – Chris Taylor
- Written-By – Derry Grehan (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B2 to B5), Johnnie Dee (tracks: B1), Ray Coburn (tracks: A2, A3)
Allied Record Company version.
Cat. # 1-25293 printed on labels.
Cat. # 9 25293-1 printed on spine & inner sleeve.
Released with printed inner sleeve.
Some copies used as promo show a golden stamp on front.
Made in U.S.A. / Printed in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25293-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992529310
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): 1-25293-A DMM-2 STERLING SOUND 1-1 △11423 B-22476-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): 1-25293-B B-22477-2 DMM-2 STERLING SOUND △11423-X 1-1 B-22477-2
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed around spindle hole, side B): A
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Suite Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – AutoTunes Publishing
- Recorded At – The Boogie Hotel
- Recorded At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Mixed At – Farmyard Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △11423
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-22476
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-22477
The Big Prize Released Feb. 1986: Coming off the success of the first album, we knew we had to step it up in a big way for our sophomore record. Enter the production team of Bruce Fairburn and Bob Rock. We went to the Boogie Hotel in New Jersey to start recording, and then moved to Little Mountain Sound in Vancouver to finish the album. The songs were there, the band was firing on all cylinders, and we laid down some great tracks. Once again, we went to the Farmyard in England to mix, and came back with a stellar sounding album. Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull made a guest appearance on the song. The Big Prize is the second album by Honeymoon Suite, released in 1986. It featured four hit singles, including the band's biggest hit in the U. Feel It Again, and Bad Attitude, which was notably featured in a sequence in the final episode of Miami Vice three years later. The album also certified Platinum in Canada by the CRIA Canadian Recording Industry Association. The Big Prize. Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize 1985. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Honeymoon Suite. Johnnie Dee lead vocals Derry Grehan guitars, vocals Ray Coburn keyboards Gary Lalonde bass Dave Betts drums. Songs in album Honeymoon Suite - The Big Prize 1985. Honeymoon Suite - Bad Attitude. Honeymoon Suite - Feel It Again. Honeymoon Suite - Lost And Found. Honeymoon Suite - What Does It Take. Honeymoon Suite - One By One. Honeymoon Suite - Wounded. Honeymoon Suite - Words In The Wind. This one of the best if not the best CD of the 80's. A phenomenal piece of work by one of the most underrated bands of the time. There is not a bad song 1986 10 Songs. Like Journey's Escape, Big Prize is a choice piece of mall rock. Crisply produced by fellow Canadian Bruce Fairbairn, who went on to greener pastures with Bon Jovi and Aerosmith, the album benefits from one of the greatest kickoffs in history with Bad Attitude. Drums and keyboards date '80s rock, but Bad Attitude adroitly weaves 'em together for a dreamy bridge, before principal songwriter and guitarist Derry Grehan erupts with cascading fretboard fireworks. Listen free to Honeymoon Suite The Big Prize Bad Attitude, Feel It Again and more. 10 tracks 44:05. It was certified Platinum in Canada. All four singles - New Girl Now, Burning in Love, Wave Babies and Stay in the Light - were also certified Gold in Canada. All songs written by Dermot Grehan, except where noted. New Girl Now 3:37. Burning in Love 4:43. Wave Babies 4:21. Stay in the Light 3:52. Now That You Got Me 3:30. Funny Business 4:01. Hello We have detected Русский as your language preference. To change your preferred language, please choose a language using the dropdown. English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 한국어 Português Brasil Русский. Altre immagini. Released 1986. The Big Prize Tracklist. Bad Attitude Lyrics