Téléchargement le album Gojira - Magma
|9||The Shooting Star||5:42|
|RR7479-1, 1686-174791||Gojira||Magma (LP, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||RR7479-1, 1686-174791||USA, Canada & Europe||2016|
|1686-174791, 1686-174793, 1686-174796||Gojira||Magma (LP, Album, Ltd, Gol + DVD-V)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||1686-174791, 1686-174793, 1686-174796||USA, Canada & Europe||2016|
|1686-174791, 1686-174793||Gojira||Magma (LP, Album, Ltd, Gol)||Roadrunner Records, Roadrunner Records||1686-174791, 1686-174793||USA, Canada & Europe||2016|
|1686-174792||Gojira||Magma (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||1686-174792||Canada||2016|
|none||Gojira||Magma (10xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Roadrunner Records||none||Sweden||2016|
- A&R – Dave Rath
- Bass – Jean-Michel Labadie
- Booking [North America] – Jeremy Holgersen, United Talent Agency
- Booking [World] – John Jackson , K2
- Cover – Hibiki Miyazaki
- Design – The Visual Strategist
- Drums, Arranged By – Mario Duplantier
- Engineer [Additional] – Alexis Berthelot, Jamie Uertz, Taylor Bingley, Will Putney
- Guitar – Christian Andreu
- Legal – Joe Serling, Serling, Rooks, Hunter, McKoy & Worob, LLP
- Management – Nick John , The Rick Sales Entertainment Group
- Management [Business] – Ed Gold, Gold Business Management
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By, Engineer – Johann Meyer
- Photography By [Band] – Gabrielle Duplantier
- Vocals, Guitar, Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By – Joe Duplantier
- Written-By, Music By, Lyrics By – Gojira
CD housed in a standard jewel case.
This album is dedicated to Patricia Rosa.
℗ & © 2016 Roadrunner Records, Inc. Manufactured and distributed by Atlantic Recording Corporation for the US and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside the US. Printed in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 74792 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861747923
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8D
- Matrix / Runout: 3 174792-2 TEXT AH01
- Other (Variant 1): M0S1
- Other (Variant 2): M1S1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Nettwerk One Music (Canada) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Silver Cord Studio
- Mixed At – Silver Cord Studio
Magma is the sixth studio album from French metal band Gojira. The album was released on 17 June 2016 through Roadrunner Records. The album was recorded at the band's studio in New York City, and was produced by Joe Duplantier, mixed by Johann Meyer, and mastered by Ted Jensen. The album sold almost 17,000 copies in its first week of release in the United States, charting at number 24 on the Billboard 200, making Magma the band's highest sales and chart debut to date. I understand that I can opt-out at any time by emailing privacypolicy. Gojira's official audio stream for 'Magma' from the album Magma, available now on Roadrunner Records: http. WMG от лица компании Roadrunner Records ASCAP, LatinAutor, Kobalt Music Publishing, Magma. In late 2014, Gojira began construction on their own studio in New York, and this entire album was recorded in their new studio. Some time during the recording however, the mother of lead vocalist Joe Duplantier and his brother, drummer Mario Duplantier became ill and passed away. Its clear that the loss of the Duplantiers' mother had a huge impact on this album. Magma is a standout in the Gojira discography. It takes a more simplistic, experimental, and even progressive approach than the bands previous records. Gojira, Magma Album Review. Chad Bowar. Originality has never been a problem for Gojira. Since their inception, the French metal band has made genre-defying music that incorporates several different styles. They have continually explored new directions and pushed musical boundaries, making them one of the most interesting bands in metal. A lot has happened with Gojira in the time since LEnfant Sauvage. Gojira - Magma 2016. sees the band takie a departure from their technical death metal roots and exploring groove, melody and atmospherics in ways that they've not delved into before. Even a. Gojira stream their sixth album, Magma, in full with The Independent. Gojira from left to right, Christian Andreu, Mario Duplantier, Joe Duplantier and Jean-Michel Labadie. This sixth album by the French extreme metallers is a bold step forward into new territory. Having already cemented their place as one of the best technical death metal bands in history, here they broaden their horizons considerably, experimenting with melody, groove, shorter songs, more straightforward structures, and actual singing. This shift from complexity toward accessibility has seen Magma draw comparisons with Metallica's black album, which Gojira have welcomed