Téléchargement le album Fairport Convention - What We Did On Our Holidays
|2||I'll Keep It With Mine||5:50|
|3||Meet On The Ledge||2:49|
|4||Tale In Hard Time||3:24|
|5||She Moves Through The Fair||4:09|
|9||No Man's Land||2:23|
|10||End Of A Holiday||1:06|
|11||"The Lord Is In This Place....How Dreadful Is This Place."||1:50|
|ILPS 9092||Fairport Convention||What We Did On Our Holidays (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9092||UK||1969|
|CDREAL0109123||Fairport Convention||What We Did On Our Holidays (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||CD-Real||CDREAL0109123||Russia||Unknown|
|SP 4185, SP-4185||Fairport Convention||Fairport Convention (LP, Album, Mon)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP 4185, SP-4185||US||1969|
|UICY-20056||Fairport Convention||What We Did On Our Holidays (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Island Records||UICY-20056||Japan||2003|
|ILPS 9092||Fairport Convention||What We Did On Our Holidays (LP, Album, TP)||Island Records||ILPS 9092||UK||1969|
- Arranged By – Fairport (tracks: B2, B4)
- Cello – Clare Lowther (tracks: A3)
- Electronics [Machines On] – Prof. Bruce Lacey (tracks: A2)
- Engineer – John Wood
- Performer – Ashley S. Hutchings, Ian M. Matthews, Martin Lamble, Richard Thompson, Alexandra Elene MacLean Denny, Simon Nicol
- Photography By – Richard Bennett Zeff
- Photography By [Front, From A Blackboard Assaulted By Fairport Convention] – Annie Brown
- Producer – Joe Boyd
- Sleeve [Design] – Diogenic Attempts Ltd.
- Written-By – Hutchings (tracks: A2, A4), Dylan (tracks: A6), Matthews (tracks: A3), Mitchell (tracks: B1), Thompson (tracks: A3 to A5, B3, B5), Denny (tracks: A1, A4), Nicol (tracks: B6), Trad. (tracks: B2, B4)
Second issue, released on the pink island label with the black ''block'' logo in a fully laminated sleeve.
All compositions © Warlock Music Ltd. except Blossom Music (A6) & Essex Music.(B1)
(A4) Recorded at St. Peter's Westbourne Grove.
Printed and made by E.J. Day Group, London and Bedford.
(First pressing, Is here )
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Stamped): ILPS+9092+A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Stamped): ILPS+9092+B3
- Record Company – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warlock Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Blossom Music
- Copyright (c) – Essex Music
- Recorded At – St Peters Westbourne Grove
- Produced For – Witchseason Productions Ltd.
- Engineered At – Sound Techniques, London
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Published By – Warlock Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blossom Music
- Published By – Essex Music
- Printed By – E.J. Day Group
- Made By – E.J. Day Group
What We Did on Our Holidays released as Fairport Convention in the United States is the second album by British band Fairport Convention, released in 1969. It was their first album to feature singer-songwriter Sandy Denny. The album also showed a move towards the folk rock for which the band became noted, including tracks later to become perennial favourites such as Fotheringay and the song traditionally used to close live concerts, Meet on the Ledge. Fairport Convention is Fairport Convention's debut album. The band formed in 1967, with the original line-up consisting of Richard Thompson guitar Simon Nicol guitar Ashley Tyger Hutchings bass and Sean Frater drums, who was replaced after their first gig by Martin Lamble. They were shortly thereafter joined by Judy Dyble vocals, and Ian MacDonald later known as Iain Matthews joined them after they made their major London stage debut in one of Brian Epsteins Sunday concerts at the. What We Did on Our Holidays is the second album release by the band Fairport Convention and was the first to feature Sandy Denny, whose in album Fairport Convention - What We Did On Our Holidays 1969. Fairport Convention - Fotheringay. Fairport Convention - Mr Lacey. Fairport Convention - Book Song. Fairport Convention - 'The Lord Is In This Place, How Dreadful Is This Place' . Confusingly, What We Did on Our Holidays was titled Fairport Convention in its initial U. release, with a different cover from the U. This compilation 2003 Universal Island Records Ltd. 2003 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company Original album released in 1969 as Island ILPS 9092. Поиск презентаций, докладов, научных статей, публикаций и других образовательных материалов по запросу album Fairport Convention What We Did On Our Holidays. Fairport Convention: все альбомы, включая Shuffle and Go , A Tree With Roots - Fairport Convention And The Songs Of Bob Dylan , What We Did on Our Saturday и другие. What We Did On Our Holidays. Fairport Convention. The History of Fairport Convention. Listen free to Fairport Convention What We Did On Our Holidays Fotheringay, Mr. Lacey and more. 12 tracks 40:11. The album also showed a move towards the folk rock for which they became noted, including tracks later to become perennial favourites such as Fotheringay and the song traditionally used to close live concerts, Meet on the Ledge. The album has been described by author Richie Unterberger as a near-ideal balance between imaginative reworkings of traditional folk songs. 1969 was the year of Fairport Convention's second, third and fourth studio albums, of which we're reDiscovering What We Did On Our Holidays. It was the first Fairport album to feature Sandy Dennys unforgettable vocals and her addition to their songwriting talent pool. Published on. January 30, 2020