Téléchargement le album Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets
|1||Baby's On Fire|
Bass – John Wetton, Paul RudolphGuitar – Paul Rudolph, Robert FrippPercussion – Marty Simon, Simon King
|2||Some Of Them Are Old|
Guitar [Slide] – Lloyd WatsonKeyboards, Saxophone [Septet] – Andy Mackay
|3||Driving Me Backwards|
Bass – John Wetton, Paul RudolphGuitar – Robert FrippPercussion – Simon King
|4||Dead Finks Don't Talk|
Arranged By – Brian Eno, Busta Cherry Jones, Nick Judd, Paul Thompson Bass – Busta Cherry JonesKeyboards – Nick JuddPercussion – Paul Thompson
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedBass – Bill MacCormickGuitar – Robert FrippKeyboards – Nick Kool & The KoolaidsPercussion – Simon King
|6||Here Come The Warm Jets|
Bass – Paul RudolphGuitar – Paul RudolphPercussion – Simon King
|7||On Some Faraway Beach|
Backing Vocals – SweetfeedBass – Busta Cherry JonesKeyboards – Andy MackayPercussion – Simon King
|8||Cindy Tells Me|
Bass – Busta Cherry JonesGuitar – Phil ManzaneraKeyboards – Nick JuddPercussion – Marty Simon
|9||Needles In The Camel's Eye|
Bass – Bill MacCormickGuitar – Chris Spedding, Phil ManzaneraPercussion – Simon King
|10||The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch|
Bass – Busta Cherry JonesBass [Extra] – Chris ThomasGuitar – Chris Spedding, Phil ManzaneraPercussion – Marty Simon
|ILPS 9268||Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album)||Island Records||ILPS 9268||UK||1973|
|EGCD 11||Brian Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (CD, Album, RE)||EG||EGCD 11||US||Unknown|
|ENO 1||Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album, RE)||Editions EG||ENO 1||Canada||1982|
|Y81-9268||Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (8-Trk, Album)||Island Records||Y81-9268||US||1973|
|ENO 1||Eno||Here Come The Warm Jets (LP, Album, RE, Whi)||Editions EG||ENO 1||Canada||Unknown|
- Engineer [Mix] – Danny Bridges, Paul Hardiman, Phil Chapman
- Engineer [Recording] – Derek Chandler
- Mastered By [Tape] – Arun Chakraverty
- Mixed By – Brian Eno, Chris Thomas
- Producer, Vocals, Keyboards [Simplistic], Guitar [Snake], Performer [Electric Larynx, Treatments], Synthesizer – Brian Eno
- Written-By – Brian Eno, Phil Manzanera (tracks: A1, A4), Robert Fripp (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Busta Cherry Jones (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8), Paul Rudolph (tracks: 3, 5, 10)
- Cover – C.C.S. Associates
- Design – Carol McNicoll
- Engineer [Mixing] – Denny Bridges, Paul Hardiman, Phil Chapman
- Engineer [Recording] – Derek Chandler
- Guitar – Phil Manzanera (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Robert Fripp (tracks: 3, 5, 7)
- Mixed By – Eno, Chris Thomas
- Percussion – Marty Simon (tracks: 2 to 4), Simon King (tracks: 1, 3, 5 to 7, 10)
- Photography By – Lorenz Zatecky
- Producer – Eno
- Vocals [All Other], Keyboards [Occasionally Simplistic], Guitar [Snake], Electronics [Electric Larynx], Synthesizer, Performer [Other Instrument Treatments] – Eno
- Written-By – Eno, Manzanera (tracks: 1, 4), Fripp (tracks: 7)
Recorded at Majestic Studios London September 1973.
Mixed at Air and Olympic Studios.
Ⓟ1973 E.G. Music Ltd.
On labels: Ⓟ1978 Phonogram 410 X.
Made in GreeceMade in Japan
℗ 1973 EG Records Ltd.
© 1973 EG Records Ltd.
- Barcode (Text): 4 988006 686410
- Barcode (String): 4988006686410
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Rights Society (Songs): BMI
- Other (Price): 2,300円(税込)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side 1): 2459 351 = 2 S1 320 29 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side 2): 2459 351 = 2 S2 320 29 2
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Distributed By – Phonogram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram
- Recorded At – Majestic Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Printed By – Αδελφοί Ν. Πιτσιλού Ο.Ε.
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Produced For – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E.G. Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – E.G. Records Ltd.
The musical style of Here Come the Warm Jets is a hybrid of glam rock and art pop, similar to Eno's previous album work with Roxy Music, although in a stronger experimental fashion. Brian Eno - The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Lacking any mentionable instrumental proficiency, he claims he treats other musicians instruments - though the end product of his efforts would have to be classed as indiscernible. Listen free to Brian Eno Here Come The Warm Jets Needles in the Camel's Eye, The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch and more. Brian Eno. Язык: Русский. The album features various guest musicians, including members of Roxy Music, Hawkwind, Matching Mole and Pink Fairies, as well as Chris Spedding, and Robert Fripp of King Crimson. Other then Eno's boisterous voice the music's main focus is on the guitars, keyboards and percussion. In fact the whole album may be described as tepid, and the listener must kick himself for blowing five bucks on baloney. Others will hopefully join with this writer in taking exception to this insane divergence of styles and wish that the next time Eno makes an album, he will attempt to structure his work rather than throw together the first ten things that come to mind. Here Come The Warm Jets - Brian Eno. Most of these songs are upbeat and quizzical but once in a while Eno throws in some softer ballad type pieces and that just adds to the casualness of the album. 10 tracks 42:35. Brian Eno - Ambient 1: Music For Airports 6 Hour Time-stretched Version. Brian Eno - Needle In The Camel's Eye. Popular on Rolling Stone. It was recorded and produced by Eno following his departure from the band Roxy Music, and blends glam and pop stylings with avant-garde approaches. Want more Rolling Stone Sign up for our newsletter. Album Rating: 4. In This Article: Brian Eno. Songs in album Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets 1973. He gathered 16 seemingly incompatible artists from bands like Roxy Music, Hawkwind, and King Crimson and directed them with dancing moves and nonsensical lyrics to subliminally guide their playing. Страна: США. In developing lyrics and music, Eno used unusual. The musical style of Here Come the Warm Jets is a hybrid of glam rock and art pop, similar to Eno's previous album work with Roxy Music, although in a stronger experimental fashion. Brian Eno - Needle In The Camel's Eye. Brian Eno, formerly of Roxy Music, is another one who writes weird songs but their weirdness is more silly than puzzling. Album 1974 10 Songs. While you may not respect it as much as other Eno albums Here Come the Warm Jets is a bizarre, quirky, sloppy, post-punk mess but it sure is fun while it lasts. Rock 1974. Brian Eno - Ambient 1: Music For Airports 6 Hour Time-stretched Version - Продолжительность: 6:06:51 Slow Motion TV. Album: Here Come The Warm Jets 1973. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Most important - you can download the album Here Come The Warm Jets to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. In developing the album's words and music, Eno used unusual methods such as dancing for his band members and having them play accordingly, and singing nonsense words to. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets Full. Instead of playing soothing electronic songs Here Comes the Warm Jets is a rowdy, piercing, and an occasionally soothing album. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Come The Warm Jets - Brian Eno. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Eno. Produced by him, it was released on Island Records in January 1974. I suppose I didn't make things very clear, which is my mistake. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей