Téléchargement le album Dixie Dregs - What If
|2||Gina Lola Breakdown|
Written-By – Steven J. Morse, Twiggs Lyndon
|5||Night Meets Light||7:46|
Written-By – Andy West
|7||Take It Off The Top||4:07|
Vocals – Rod Morgenstein
|CPN 0203||Dixie Dregs||What If (LP, Album, San)||Capricorn Records||CPN 0203||US||1978|
|UICY-75135||Dixie Dregs||What If (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Mercury||UICY-75135||Japan||2012|
|CPN 0203||Dixie Dregs||What If (LP, Album)||Capricorn Records||CPN 0203||Canada||1978|
|831-836-4||Dixie Dregs||What If (Cass, Album)||Polydor||831-836-4||US||1978|
|VIP-6528||Dixie Dregs||What If (LP, Promo)||Capricorn Records, Victor Musical Industries, Inc.||VIP-6528||Japan||1978|
- Art Direction – Diana Marie Kaylan
- Bass [Alembic], Fretless Bass [Fender] – Andy West
- Classical Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – Steve Morse
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Tori Hammond
- Design – Earl R. Klasky
- Drums – Rod Morgenstein
- Engineer [Assistant] – Brian Leshon, Chris Gregg, Gary Coppola
- Keyboards – Mark Parrish
- Photography By [Cover] – Michael De Camp
- Photography By [Liner] – Michael Soft
- Producer, Engineer – Ken Scott
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered] – Fred Meyer
- Strings – Allen Sloan
- Written-By – Steven J. Morse (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8)
℗ © 1978 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Licensed exclusively to Capricorn Records, LLC.
Manufactured and marketed by Mercury Records.
Made in the U.S.A. / Printed in the U.S.A.
Recorded and mixed at Chateau Recorders, Los Angeles, CA.
"Originally released March 1978 as Capricorn CPN-0203".
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 4-page booklet.
Total playing time 40:06.
- Barcode (Text): 7 314-536359-2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 314 536 3592 [email protected]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L226
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0369
- Other (Variant 1, Inner ring, moulded): MADE IN USA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 314 536 359-2 [email protected] B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L006
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0339
- Other (Variant 2, stamped on hub): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Produced For – KoMos Productions
- Licensed To – Capricorn Records LLC
- Manufactured By – Mercury Records
- Marketed By – Mercury Records
- Recorded At – Chateau Recorders
- Mixed At – Chateau Recorders
- Remastered At – PolyGram Studios
- Published By – Dregs Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
What If is a studio album by the jazz fusion band Dixie Dregs, released in 1978. Take It Off the Top Steve Morse 4:07. Odyssey Morse 7:35. What If Morse 5:01. Travel Tunes Andy West 4:34. Ice Cakes Morse 4:39. Little Kids Morse 2:03. Gina Lola Breakdown Morse, T. Lyndon 4:00. Night Meets Light Morse 7:47. Steve Morse guitar, banjo. Mark Parrish keyboards. Allen Sloan violin, viola. Andy West bass guitar. Rod Morgenstein drums, vocals. Dixie Dregs. UMG от лица компании Island Def Jam LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, PEDL, União Brasileira de Compositores, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, Wixen Music Publishing, Inc. LatinAutor - PeerMusic и другие авторские общества 7. UMG LatinAutor - PeerMusic, Wixen Music Publishing, Inc. Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. WHAT IF. DIXIE DREGS. On What If, their finest album, Steve Morse and company breathtakingly illustrate their peculiar musical vision. As per standard operating procedure, Morse is the primary composer and chief sonic architect. He is blessed with some of the greatest technique in rock guitar, and he utilizes every facet of it, whether burning unison runs with violinist Allen Sloan, chunking heavy, palm-muted lines along with bassist Andy West, or playing impressively contrapuntal classically inflected nylon-string guitar. The Dixie Dregs album What if was promoted in UK, by a 4-page insert-Advert- placed in Melody Maker NME in one issue around late 1978early 1979 publicizing the Allman Brothers Band - Enlightened RougesSea Level-On the EdgeDixie Dregs-What If. Gioffre, Daniel 2011. Retrieved 25 June 2011. Swenson, J. The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide. What If is a music studio album recording by DIXIE DREGS Jazz RockFusionProgressive Rock released in 1978 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. Essential: a masterpiece of progressive rock music37. Dixie Dregs : What If,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Take it Off the Top. What if. Travel Tunes. Ice Cakes. Little Kids. Gina Lola Breakdown. Night Meets Light. Buy this album. DIXIE DREGS - What If. Jazz music community with review and forums. Album 1978. WHAT IF is the absolute perfect place to start. This was love at first listen with only the first and third tracks taking me several listens to appreciate but now they have weaseled their way into my soul and are stuck there until the great decomposition of body and mind occurs. This album is absolutely phenomenal in how progressive it is. It is labeled as jazz fusion and to be fair there is plenty of that going on particularly in a Mahavishnu Orchestra type of way but there are classical guitar pieces, bluegrass, Kansas type rockers and moments of calmness. What If, 1978. Take It off the Top, 04:06. What If, 05:03. Travel Tunes, 04:36. Little Kids, 02:05. This was the first Dixie Dregs Album dating myself now that I ever owned, and it is still my favorite. Steve Morse gives a stellar performance and the band is incredibly tight. Concrètement, 3ème album de la formation, What If est aussi l'album le plus accompli alors sorti par ce rassemblement de virtuoses. C'est également, malgré les prouesses techniques et instrumentales de ses membres Morgenstein et Morse en tête qui pourraient d'abord laisser songer à un vain exercice masturbatoire, un album abordable car mélodique et ne manquant pas, épisodiquement, d'un certain humour comme en atteste le break reggae sur Travel Tunes, entre autre. 1978 studio album by Dixie DregsWhat IfStudio album by Dixie DregsReleasedMarch 1978Recorded1978StudioChateau RecordersGenreJazz fusion, instr. USA: Random HouseRolling Stone. ISBN 0-394-72643-X. from 1978 Album, 25 April 2010