Téléchargement le album Bernie Worrell - All The Woo In The World
|1||Reprise: Much Thrust|
Written-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton, J. Vitti
Written-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton, J. Vitti
|3||Happy To Have (Happiness On Our Side)|
Written-By – A. Ivy, B. Worrell, G. Clinton
|4||I'll Be With You|
Written-By – B. Worrell, J.S. Theracon, T. Lampkin
|5||Insurance Man For The Funk|
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement] – Fred WesleyWritten-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton, W. Collins
Keyboards [Additional] – J.S. ThiraconSaxophone [Saxsolo] – Eli FontaineWritten-By – B. Worrell, G. Clinton
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Dave Van De PitteWritten-By – G. Shider, G. Clinton, J.S. Theracon, R. Curtis
- Backing Vocals – The Brides, Casper , Dr., The, Parlet, Voices Of The Nation
- Bass – Billy Nelson, Rodney "Skeet" Curtis
- Cover [Album Cover Concept] – George Clinton
- Design [Album Design], Photography – Diem Jones
- Drums – Gary Cooper, Jim Wright, Tyrone Lampkin
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Jim Vitti, Pete Bishop
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Jim Vitti, Mike Iacopelli, Pete Bishop
- Guitar – Pheps Collins, Eddie Hazel, Gary Shider, Glenn Goins, J.S. Thiracon, Michael Hampton, William Collins
- Horns – Fred Wesley, Maceo Parker, Richard Griffith, Rick Gardner
- Lead Vocals [Assistant] – Casper , Dr., The, Gary Shider, J.S. Thiracon
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards [Arp Synthesizer, Arp String Ensemble, Arp 2600, Mini Moog Synthesizer, Yamaha Polyphonic Synthesizer, Yamaha Baby Grand Piano, Hohner Clavinet] – Bernie Worrell
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Producer – Bernie Worrell, George Clinton
Recorded At United Sound Systems, Detroit, Michigan
Mastered By: Allen Zentz Mastering
A Thang Production
℗&© 1978 Arista Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): AB - 4209 - SA P2 AZ [flower symbol]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): AB - 4209 - SB P2 AZ [flower symbol]
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): AB 4209 SA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): AB 4209 SB
- Other (Price code found on spine): 0798
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – United Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Bernie Worrell. I'll Be With You. was sampled in. Knock Knock by . Blu and Madlib feat. MF DOOM 2015. All The Woo In The World is the debut Funk album by Parliament-Funkadelic keyboardist Bernie Worrell, released in 1978 by Arista Records. The album was produced by Bernie Worrell and P-Funk leader George Clinton and features various P-Funk alumni including Garry Shider, Bootsy Collins, Billy Bass Nelson, and Eddie Hazel. The album was reissued in Japan on the P-Vine record label in Japan in 1991 and is sought after by collectors. In October 2011, All the Woo in the World was reissued in the U. The best album by Bernie Worrell is Elevation: The Upper Air which is ranked number 18895 in the list of all-time albums with a total rank score of 50. Bernie Worrell album bestography. Higher ranked 18,895th This album 60,027th Lower ranked Elevation: The Upper AirAll The Woo In The World-. Upcoming concerts. Showing all 1 members who have this album in their collection. Average Rating: 73100 from 2 votes. Your feedback for All The Woo In The World. At that point, he was internationally famous for his laser-like synthesizer licks in ParliamentFunkadelic, and in just five years time, hed help Talking Heads transform from New York new-wave weirdoes to funky world-music megastars. Listening back to Woo, its no wonder Talking Heads wanted Worrells guidance. The album, co-produced with George Clinton, is so funky you can smell it through the dust jacket. In seven tracks. P-Funk Funk, Soul. Bernie Worrell. Songs in album Bernie Worrell - All The Woo In The World 1978. Bernie Worrell - Woo Together. Bernie Worrell - I'll Be With You. Bernie Worrell - Hold On. Bernie Worrell - Much Thrust. Bernie Worrell - Happy To Have Happiness On Our Side. Bernie Worrell - Insurance Man For The Funk. Bernie Worrell - Reprise - Much Trust. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Get all 14 Bernie Worrell releases available on Bandcamp and save 25. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of PREQUEL, BWO is Landing, Retrospectives, Lovin You Forever, Judie single, Feelins of the Heart single, Elevation, Christmas WOO, Pieces of WOO: The Other Side, and 6 more. and ,. Purchasable with gift card. Classic Jazz-infused Funk from the Wizard of WOO All The WOO In The World is the debut Funk album from keyboardist Bernie Worrell, released in 1978. The album features various P-Funk alumni including Garry Shider, Bootsy Collins, Billy Bass Nelson, Eddie Hazel, and others. Worrell recorded a 1978 solo album, All the Woo in the World, with the musical backing of P-Funk's members. The movie reunited Worrell with director Jonathan Demme, who had directed Stop Making Sense. Worrell was a judge for the 12th, 13th, and 14th annual Independent Music Awards. Bernie Worrell died at his home in Everson, Washington, on June 24, 2016, at the age of 72. His wife issued a statement that Bernie transitioned Home to The Great Spirit. Rest in peace, my love-you definitely made the world a better place. Till we meet again, vaya con Dios. ParliarmentFunkadelic keyboardist Bernie Worrell's first LP is more Funkadelic than Parliarment, and with the exception of one tune, less exciting than either. The keeper is Insurance Man for the Funk, 12 minutes and 39 seconds of pure P-Funk it has everything: layered sounds, a toe-tapping midtempo beat, and some incredible horns. The concept is supposed to be something called Woo, which is not adequately explained. All the Woo in the World - Bernie Worrell. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Please enjoy a slideshow of images I shot with Bernie Worrell and displayed at his benefit concert in NYC on 4416. WOO Together is on the All the WOO