Téléchargement le album Badfinger - Badfinger / Wish You Were Here / In Concert At The BBC, 1972-3
|1||In The Meantime / Some Other Time||6:45|
|4||Wish You Were Here|
|5||King Of The Load||3:30|
|9||Give It Up||4:31|
|13||Take It All||4:18|
|16||I Can't Take It||4:27|
|17||Know One Knows||3:14|
|18||I Miss You||2:23|
|20||Why Don't We Talk?||3:43|
|21||In Concert At The BBC 1972-3|
|22||Just A Chance||2:56|
|23||Only You Know And I Know|
Written-By – Dave Mason
|25||Song For A Lost Friend||2:52|
|26||Love Is Easy|
Written By – Molland
|28||Got To Get Out Of Here||3:27|
|29||Where Do We Go From Here?||3:22|
|31||Meanwhile Back At The Ranch / Should I Smoke||5:18|
Written-By – Dave Mason
|33||My Heart Goes Out||3:14|
|34||We're For The Dark||4:55|
|35||Love Is Easy||3:06|
|37||Sweet Tuesday Morning||2:49|
|38||You're So Fine||3:01|
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jim Horn (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Artwork [CD package] – Tony Hodsoll
- Artwork [Scans] – Keith Phillips
- Bass, Vocals – Tom (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Drums – Mike (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Engineer – Bill Price (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21), Gareth Guinness (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21), Que Guercios (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21)
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Pete (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Guitar, Vocals – Joey (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Liner Notes – Alan Robinson
- Mastered By – Phil Kinrade
- Producer – Chris Thomas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-21), Jeff Griffin (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Project Manager – Val Jennings
- Recorded By – Phil Chapman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Vocals, Bass – Tom Evans (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21, 2-1 to 2-14)
- Vocals, Drums – Mike Gibbins (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Vocals, Drums, Keyboards – Mike Gibbins (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21)
- Vocals, Guitar – Joey Molland (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21, 2-1 to 2-14)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Pete Ham (tracks: 1-13 to 1-21)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Pete Ham (tracks: 2-1 to 2-14)
- Written-By – Cathy Molland (tracks: 1-12), Joey Molland (tracks: 1-3, 1-6, 1-11, 1-12, 1-15, 1-18, 1-19, 1-21, 2-4, 2-7, 2-10, 2-14), Mike Gibbins (tracks: 1-9, 1-14), Pete Ham (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-4, 1-7, 1-10, 1-13, 1-16, 1-17, 1-21, 2-3, 2-6, 2-12, 2-14), Tom Evans (tracks: 1-2, 1-5, 1-8, 1-20, 2-1, 2-9)
Comes with paper slipcase.
Disc 1 issued under licence from Warner Music UK Ltd.
Disc 2 issued under licence from BBC Worldwide.
Disc 1 ℗ 1974 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Disc 2 ℗ 1997 BBC.
Manufactured in the EU.
1-1 to 1-12 recorded at Olympic Studios, Barnes, mixed at AIR and Olympic Studios
Produced for Big Ears Productions Inc.
1-13 to 1-21 recorded at Caribou and AIR Studios
Produced for Badfinger Enterprises Inc.
2-1 to 2-14 recorded at The Paris Theatre, London
1-1 to 1-4, 1-1, 1-12, 1-13, 1-15 to 1-17, 1-19, 1-21, 2-1, 2-3, 2-4, 2-6 to 2-11, 2-13, 2-14: Warner Chappell North America Ltd., 1-5, 1-7, 1-8, 1-20, 2-12: Bug Music Ltd., 1-6, 1-9, 1-11, 1-14, 1-18: Copyright Control, 2-2: Universal Music Publishing Ltd., Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Barcode: 7 40155 70363 9
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): |EDSK7036/A|067682|
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): |EDSK7036/B|068136|
- Rights Society: mcps
- Label Code: LC 13235
- Licensed From – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Licensed From – BBC Worldwide
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Copyright (c) – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Marketed By – Edsel Records
- Manufactured By – Demon Music Group Ltd.
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Produced For – Big Ears Productions Inc.
- Recorded At – Caribou Ranch
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Produced For – Badfinger Enterprises, Inc.
- Recorded At – Paris Theatre, London
- Published By – Warner/Chappell North America Ltd.
- Published By – Bug Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
It's amazing, then, that they were able to produce some of the most focused and buoyant power pop of the 1970s. Finding their fame - but alas, not their fortune - with several Top Ten singles and four albums on the Beatles' Apple Records label, Badfinger's then-manager Stan Polley negotiated a lucrative multi-album deal for the band with Warner Bros, a move which would result in the final death knell for the struggling Apple Corps. Wish You Were Here is the sixth studio album by rock band Badfinger and their third consecutive album produced by Chris Thomas. It was recorded in the spring of 1974 at Colorado's Caribou Ranch and released in November of that year on Warner Bros. Wish You Were Here was the second and last album the band released on the Warner's label. Although the album received a favourable review in Rolling Stone magazine and is sometimes considered to be the band's best work, it was withdrawn from record. Wish You Were Here. Just A Chance. You're So Fine. Got To Get Out Of Here. Disc 1 issued under licence from Warner Music UK Ltd. Disc 2 issued under licence from BBC Worldwide. Disc 1 1974 Warner Music UK Ltd. Disc 2 1997 BBC. Manufactured in the EU. 1-1 to 1-12 recorded at Olympic Studios, Barnes, mixed at AIR and Olympic Studios Produced for Big Ears Productions Inc. 1-13 to 1-21 recorded at Caribou and AIR Studios Produced for Badfinger Enterprises Inc. 2-1 to 2-14 recorded at The Paris Theatre, London. Badfinger BBC In Concert 1972-3. Tracks 1-7 recorded in concert 8672 Paris Theatre, London Tracks 8-14 recorded in concert 10873 Paris Theatre, London Track 15 recorded Top Of The Pops 1970. Wish You Were Here is both Badfinger's best and under-appreciated album. It was also somewhat hard to find before this repackaging. Badfinger, while not as consistently solid as the aforementioned, has its moments as well. Badfinger was a band I loved listening to in the 1970's. They were originally on Apple records, The Beatles label, and it seemed like the group was destined to be embraced by legions of Beatle fans when John, Paul, George, and Ringo called it quits. Badfinger certainly was capable of making some great records. Badfinger was a poprock or power pop band that orginated in mid-60s pop bands around Swansea, Wales. Adopting the name Badfinger in 1969, the band was touted as the 'heir apparent' to The Beatles, in part becauBadfinger was a poprock or power pop band that orginated in mid-60s pop bands around Swansea, Wales. Adopting the name Badfinger in 1969, the band was touted as the 'hei read more. Adopting the name Badfinger in 1969, the band was touted as the 'heir apparent' to The Beatles, in part becau read more. Similar Artists. Wish You Were Here CD Badfinger. Wish You Were Here LP Badfinger. Say No More CD Badfinger. Musical Legacy CD Badfinger. Badfinger, Wish You Were Here, In Concert At The BBC 1972-1973 CD Badfinger. Ass CD Badfinger. Straight Up CD Badfinger. Where Do We Go From Here Badfinger. Album 1996 15 Songs. Day After Day Live. Rhino Hi-Five: Badfinger - EP. The Best of Badfinger, Vol. Millions of songs. See details and exclusions - BADFINGER - WISH YOU WERE HERE - LIVE BBC 1972 C3 - NEW & SEALED. Buy it now. Compare similar products. You are viewing. Badfinger Badfingerwish You Were Herein Concert at The BBC 1972-3 CD 2. Trending price. Both Badfinger and Wish You Were Here were worthy efforts totally mismanaged by the label in this case Warner Brothers, Reprise. Their treatment was so shabby and their careers so totally sabotaged that one member actually committed suicide as a direct result. This group deserved to be a household name they probably also deserved a better name period, just to be honest. Check out the price of finding these two albums on their original CD issues and you will quickly see what a bargain this CD package is. Both great overlooked albums PLUS BBC sessions to boot. Buy it